Shar Jackson: K-Fed's a Good Father!

8/19/2007 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As if the couch potato K-Fed versus baby dropping Britney battle couldn't get more interesting, Fed-Ex is enlisting a new face into his custody brigade: his (other) baby mama!

Federline's chesty former flame Shar Jackson was caught popping out of the 2nd Annual "Hot in Hollywood" event at the Henry Fonda Theater last night, and when asked about the brewing legal battle, Jackson dropped a bomb: "Kevin is a great dad!" Who knew?!

Apparently, the criteria for becoming a first-class father of four doesn't include having a job. Party on!

He's just another Idiot

I need Britney's money to support all of my six children or, otherwise, I'll have to get a job. I don't know how to do anything but get women pregnant. Poor me.

He's just another Idiot

Hey, #93 Are you Kevin or Shar or both? I bet you two are sitting there smacking your lips at all the money you think you will get from Britney. I hope you two sicko's don't get any money and will be thrown in jail for exhortion.

MISS SWEET D

I THINK K-FED IS REALLY SINCERE ABOUT THE KIDS WELFARE. HE IS ALREADY GETTING MONEY FROM BRITNEY, SO WHY DOES HE NEED MORE. ALSO THOSE THAT ARE TAKING UP FOR BRITNEY EITHER HAVEN'T BEEN LOOKING AT HER MELTDOWNS,OR HER STUPID ANTICS AND ALL NIGHT PARTYING. THIS IS A WOMANTHAT IS OUT OF CONTROLA AND NEED A WAKEUP CALL AND IF IT CAUSES HER TO LOSE CUSTODY OF HER KIDS, THEN SO BE IT. AT LEAST THEY WILL BE SAFE AND I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT SHAR OUT PARTYING AND LEAVING HER KIDS WITH GOD KNOWS WHO AND ATTACKING PHOTOGS AND SHAVING HER HEAD.

He's just another Idiot

Is there a bigger LowLife in Hollywood than Kevin Federline?? I didn't think so. Ugly Shar is no great shakes, either.

Clark

All I want to know is how did Shar and Federline get involved in the first place??? And of course Shar loves the attention she hasn't had any since Moesha....All of them need help -- Britney, Shar, Kevin --- take them all to re-hab....and then I thought it was funny how Shar was acting like she was a real celebrity HAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

Clark

Oh yea let's talk about Kevin trying to be a rapper....that was a horrible mistake...and he really believed he was good and then Nickelodeon pumped him up by letting him perform on the Kid's Choice Awards --- which was a hot mess --- I mean this whole thing is a hot mess...Britney has completely lost her mind and now she has two kids WTF???? I say let the babies stay with the grandparents anybody but Britney or Kevin. Oh and then back to Shar Y WOULD U SUPPORT A MAN WHO LEFT U WHEN YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD???????????? Yea some how she can put that aside when she thinks of all the $$$$ She might be getting out of this..........

sue

oh ya and she doesnt say that he got her prego while he and brit were still married... ya good dad... need to fix him before he has any more.. k fed is a loser has been will be, if it wasnt for brit he would still be hearing " he's a good daddy" by shar ...oh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

God will help you if you let him. John 3: 16

I think that Star Javkson is in on this with K-Fed. She is getting money out of this. She has been on some shows taking about this. Who knows if they may have planned this. It's funny that she has been ok with all of this, even him not paying her child surpport. She seems to ok, to me.

sarah

The truth is I never had a childhood, from my pre-teens my parents, espically my mom pushed me into this bussiness. I liked it at first, but then it became my job, and my parents both quit their jobs , so they could focus on my career. Later when I hit it big, I became their cash cow. They pushed me to do things i didnt want to do.I was under pressure to lose weight , and stay fit, I was only a teen, I wanted to eat ice cream sometimes,and not work. But I couldn't do that since my career was on the line. They pushed me to be a sex kitten, and bare my midriff for every video,photo, appreance, etc.... I was still only a teen, and i was becoming my own person. For years they controlled my every move, what I wore, what I said, where I went,who I talked to, who i dated. untill kevin came along, for once in my life i felt like someone loved me, and wanted me for who i am, not because I was pretty,rich or famous.He made me feel good, I became my own person, if i wanted to walk into a public bathroom bare foot i was able to do it, if i wanted to eat fast food i could do it, if i wanted to gain 10 pounds i could do it. I started a family with kevin, because i always wanted kids, but things changed kevin wasnt the same, i wasnt the same. I felt like we were rushed into our marriage by pressure from noone but ourselves. so we divorced, everything seemed better untill i started to feel alone, like noone wanted me anymore. my fans were bashing me. didnt feel so good about my appreance .I hated the way i looked. I started drinking , and partying, but that landed me in rehab. I swear i never had a problem . I never did drugs,or drank too much .I was forced there by my family, and kevin. I accepted going there because I wanted to get better, but i dont think they knew what my problem was. My problems weren't drugs, alcohol, or anything like that. it was something deeper, more profound. something that i cant explain.I never lived in reality, and now living in reality all alone is difficult. I dont have anybody, i cant trust anybody.

sure sure

he's great, he shares his weed with them.

sarah

the only thing I have are my boys, and now kevin wants to take them away from me. I already giving him, my hard earned cash. I dont know know how much more he wants but i will give him the money ,the money that I gave all my childhood too, the money that made changed my parents, the money that changed my life..........................

Vall

I have said it for a while now - give the kids to Shar Jackson. She'll take better care of them. Not that I like K-Fed but he appears to be a better parent at this point in time.

Susan B

Give me a break!!! I don't believe a word Shar Jackson is saying........Kevin was certainly a good dad.... NOT.............he left Shar when she was pregnant with his 2nd illigetimate child. Oh yes, Kevin is great......NOT

Kevin is all about the$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Apparently so is Shar. If Kevin can get custody of Britney's babies, Kevin could pay Shar some child support although I doubt that he would.

Britney is a better mother than Shar. At least Britney got married. Brit has all the money and hires a nanny. The boys appear clean, healthy and happy. These babies belong with their mother. Lots of single mothers party and don't lose their children. THESE BOYS BELONG WITH THEIR MOTHER, BRITNEY SPEARS.

Kevin, go figure out how to make your own living. Britney divorced you. Get it? Kevin makes me sick.

val

SHAR LIES AND WANTS BRITNEY'S MONEY TOO

KEVIN WANTS TO A KEPT MAN TO SCREW SHAR AND ALL HE CAN GET ON BRIT'S $$

BRITNEY'S WORKED ALL HER LIFE AND HAD NO LIFE OR PARENTING

SHAR WAS DUMPED WITH ONE KID ON HER ARM AND THE OTHER ONE IN HER BELLY WHICH DOESN'T MAKE KEVIN PAPA OF HE YEAR

SHAR IS LYING FOR KEVIN WHEN HE IS SLIME TO INSURE HUGE DOLLARS FOR HER

LIAR SHAR CREEP KEVIN THE NEW SOME BRITNEY MONEY'S TWOSOME

lori

Britney is an idiot, true, but no one seems to notice that what seemed to drive her over the edge to start with was that K-fed was such an ass to her when she was going through 2 back-to-back pregnancies. Imagine going through 2 pregnancies and births with a husband acting like he's single and out partying. Very little emotional support there. And I'm sure she felt run over,wiped out and overwhelmed with the 2 kids. NOW he's a HERO ?
How about K-fed taking some responsibility with Britney's meltdown ?