Don't Mess With Boston Rob!

8/21/2007 12:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to play!Reality show staple "Boston" Rob Mariano came to blows with a reality show wannabe at tryouts for the new show he's hosting. "Boston Rob" in a new reality show? Get out!

In a video posted on YouTube over the weekend, Rob -- who has appeared on two editions of both "Survivor" and "Amazing Race" -- can be seen exchanging words with another man who throws water at Rob and then shoves him. After a minute or so of posturing, Rob throws two quick right hands to the guy's head and then has security take the guy away. Wicked tough!

The show -- called "Tontine" -- claims that it will be giving away "the biggest prize in reality television history" -- $10 million. Only one problem: it hasn't been picked up by an actual television network. Minor technicality.

Charlotte

Rob needs to go away, his 15 minutes are ovah!

The Eyes

I'm lookin at this backwards...

IF I throw water on a dude...
shove him a few times...
and he tells me to leave...

AND DIDN'T GET HIT...
I WOULD BE at a loss for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

whadahellisgoing on with you people?

justpeachy

Notice he only gets tough when the big guy stands between them. Good luck with the show, it looks wicked promising!

give me a break,,

hehehe love Boston Rob!!!
this is great!!!

DR.FUNK

Not exactly UFC material.

Julie

Who can blame the guy. The only reason he was probably at the try outs to begin with was to take a shot at the jerk. Ick, can't stand him, can't stand his wife. Wish they would go away foh-ev-ah!

jojax

Boston Rob got nice and fat never liked him on any of the shows he was on and hate his wife to.

Cheese925

He showed more restraint than I would have. I would have popped him after the water toss.

millslane

BaddaBoom. Move over Jeff Probst.

Bob

It's a FAKE...Trying to get 'hype' for the show!!!

Maggie

I HATE this loser!!! UGH.....what the hell is wrong with television production companies? I am now going to be forced to throw my television set in the garbage, since the shows that are now being shown are trash. Both he and his wife are so damn annoying. They should just drop off the face of the Earth.

sarahDZ

All of you lame metro and emo guys out there take a look at Rob....this is what a real man looks like!

bigredSFO

go B Rob! i don't think it's a publicity stunt, b/c he definitely hit that guy. good to see B Rob hasn't lost his manhood as a result of all the hollywood fluffers he must be hanging out with.

tiffknee

anyone who can't see that romber was justified in whacking that lardass, is crazy. hope he get's that fired up on the show.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments