Kanye vs .50 -- Fitty's Next Move

8/21/2007 6:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

50 Cent, Jeff Beacher, Hard Rock Hotel and CasinoKanye West and 50 Cent are still battling over the rights to the Hip Hop world -- and Fitty's takin' his two bits to Vegas! Got slots?

The rap stars are both dropping new albums at the same time, and 50 has been vocal about halting his music career if he doesn't outsell Kanye. TMZ has learned that Mr. G-Unit himself just signed to do a blowout concert at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino during VMA weekend, Sept. 8-10. The concert will happen just days before 50 and Kanye's new CDs hit the streets.

Fitty is teaming up with Vegas vaudevillian Jeff Beacher, who will emcee poolside on the splashy new Pontiac Garage stage.

Sheila

Kanye is by FAR the better artist. 50 has nice beats...... but he's saying NOTHING. Mr. West has lyrics that mean something, and he loves hip-hop. 50 just wants more money.

Proudly South African

I think 50 will win this one. His PR is much better than Kanye's.

Redd

Jesus, you guys, don't you know the poppy artists get their cuts first before anybody else?

Kanye is going to win it and I'm going to die a little bit on the inside. D:

FrrrFddd

let's all hope that thear feud will get them both killed like biggy and tupac then we all win hip hop suck's rock and roll up the Iron's

Hamburgler

407. You ignorant a$$hole! You need to travel a bit and be educated and know that South Africa is a beutiful country that loves its people. You'll be shocked to learn how morden we actaully are and we don't stay in the bush and wear animal skin as many of you Americans seems to think of Africa.
I think 50 will win this one. His PR is much better than Kanye's.

Posted at 8:33AM on Aug 28th 2007 by Proudly South African

Dude (or girl) I think it was a "joke" in relation to a different article on here.

The A$$hole was making fun of this chick and not South Africans.... I think. I mean the name does say something so maybe I shouldn't be sticking up for him.........

Josh

You guys need help. Kanye has NO CHANCE AT ALL.

I am green

Reguardless of all the recently posted comments about race, what kind of music you stand on and, for some reason, maps; take a look at the charts.

Who's going to win?

50 Cent.

Why?

He freakin sells VITAMIN WATER! Case closed

Will

WHAT ABOUUUUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!

Hamburgler

I gotta go with 411 on this one. He sells VITAMIN WATER!! It's true that he butchers a classic song (Beethoven's 9th) but I like it better the way he does it anyway.

Hamburgler

HEAR ME ROAR IF 50 DOESN'T WIN!!!! RWWWWWWAAAAAAAWWWRRRR!!!!!!

Terrance

Ah, I think 50 is going to win this one... Look at all the sheep!

Chad@The Realms

413. WHAT ABOUUUUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?!?!?!

Posted at 3:12PM on Aug 28th 2007 by K-Fed

NO! Bad K-Fed! Don't make me get the hose!

Hamburgler

I suggest you all go and listen to the late great Bill Hicks. He wouldn't have a comment for this article because he's into rock and not rap but, he wouldn't want to listen to the "artist." He'd want to listen to the one who has bigger balls and I think we all know who that is.

Hamburgler

Beach is the best showman in vegas! Whatever is associated with his name ends up a sell out crowd going nuts.

Hamburgler

It's really too bad that 50's album is already on the net. The amount of people listening to MP3's rather than CD is amazing. If you want to hear 50 rap again I would suggest you go get the album anyway. It'll be better quality and you can get the CD guts with it.

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments