Nicole Richie Mugshot

Paris-esque

8/23/2007 9:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_nicole_richie_paris_booking-1
Have you ever seen a more "I got you good, suckers" pose in your life? She's pregnant, but barely gained an ounce behind bars!

Celebrity Mugshots -- click to launch

ELI

I think she's learned her lesson, 82 times over.

Ash

Way to go Nicole! I hope she truely appreciates just HOW FORTUNATE she is to go in and out like that. Really. Someone pulled some golden strings for her!
Take care Nicole, and BE GOOD woman. ((hugs))

No Nonsense Grandma!

NICOLE RITCHIE HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO BE PARIS HILTON!!!

SHE WALKS LIKE HER, TALKS LIKE HER, AND POSED JUST LIKE HER!!!
IF YOU THINK SHE DOES NOT EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS DOING, I HAVE A BRIDGE TO SELL YOU!!

WHEN PARIS GOT A DOG, NICOLE GOT A DOG.
PARIS IS SKINNY AND NICOLE DECIDED TO OUTDO HER!!!!

NICOLE RITCHIE NEEDS HER WON IDENTITY AND I HOPE SHE FINDS IT BEFORE THAT BABY IS BORN. HOPE SHE GETS MARRIED SO SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BASTARD ON TOP OF HER CRIMINAL RECORDS!!!

I SEE RITCHIE BECOMING BRITNEY. SERIOUSLY!!

OH, NOOOOOOOOOOO MR. BILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

larry

And another celebrity skates because of her name, parentage and/or money. What is our society turning into and what has become of our system of justice????

TROLL SMASHERS

Have you ever seen a more "I got you good, suckers" pose in your life? - Yep, OJ
Simpson three days after his not guilty purchase.

TMZ, you guys are REACHING, stop trying to make people as mad at Nicole as they were at Paris -

Nicole is not nearly as hated as Paris because Nicole is wild yes, but she has not done the things that have made people so mad that Paris has done so leave her be.

MikeP

Looks like she has collagen duck lips in this pic.

jessskyrose

WTH!!!! I thought Paris' joke of a jail stint was bad, but 82 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! that's more of a joke than getting a community service sentence. I know celebrity's have always (in recent history) lived above the law, but now it's just insulting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These judges and wardens should be fired and charged with obstruction of justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lsmer

Where's the Karma?

Bubbles

#61

I have more respect for Paris than Nicole. At least Paris paid her debt to society. She didn't get pregnant to stay out of jail. She was publicly humilated and she no longer drives. She has learned her lesson. And at least Paris has jobs and projects--jeans, perfume, books.

Nicole does nothing, and she got off free for crimes that were much worse than Paris's--driving the wrong way on the freeway drunk and high on drugs!

I feel that for Nicole this is only the beginning. She knows she's above the law. That smirk confirms it. And for an addict that's the worse thing ever. I feel so sorry for her baby.

Parents Need to Know

Only in LA can a mug shot look like a photo op! I guess the booking station was "too overcrowded" to take a mug shot like other states.

stacie

all i have to say is WHAT A SPOILED LITTLE RICH GIRL!!

Parents Need to Know

62. Yea and now Paris has a new perfume coming out check out scentofparis com

Posted at 11:55PM on Aug 23rd 2007 by caz
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard it smells like her nasty, Herpes infected crotch!

sparkle

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez....always trying to be like paris!@@! LAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

Janice

Lucky, why don't you find yourself a date tonight and go out and have some fun.

Matt Azhell

What was the baby's blood alcohol level? They should have taken a sonogram so the baby can have his own mug shot when he tells his school friends, "Yeah, I was in jail once for 82 minutes! Me and my mom."