Things One Can Do

In 82 Minutes

8/25/2007 10:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

richie-1After Nicole Richie's short jail stint on Thursday (if you can even call it that), we got to thinking -- what could one do in 82 minutes or less?

Here's our list. Post yours in comments!

-Listen to the Lionel Richie album "Dancing on the Ceiling": 47 minutes

-Watch the DVD of "Cops: Bad Girls": 50 minutes

-Check out Lindsay Lohan in "I Know Who Killed Me": Yes, it's 104 minutes, but who can sit through the whole thing?

-Successively microwave 10 Stouffer's Country Fried Beef Steaks: 8 minutes each

-Enjoy "Pocahontas" with your children: 81 minutes

-Perform a laparoscopic appendectomy: 60 minutes

-Eat 66 Nathan's hot dogs: 12 minutes (Joey Chestnut only)

-Blink 9,840 times: 82 minutes

Lorenzo

Crack Baby On Board!

Naples

In 82 minutes I can have sex with Heidi, practice my rapping with my rap instructor AND record a rap single. Who can match that???????

Bob

Rockly: The D A. in L A , Wife should do as much time. Wife driveing no Lic. No Insurance, Accdent city car. D A as bad as her. Over a year no insurance. This guy is the law in L. A.

Ashley

...get off with a misdemeanor DUI and four days in jail rather than the more fitting felony charges and the few years in the clink that normal people would get

Seriously

Gotta love the LA celebrity legal system. It's the only one of its kind in the world.

JJ

AND YOU WONDER WHY PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT OUR LEGAL SYSTEM?

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Even Richie was surprised on how soon she was released. I hope she goes on one of the Maury Povich Baby Daddy shows.

heather

in 82 minutes i could smoke a joint, play 12 holes of frisbee golf and smoke another joint, that sounds like it wouldn't take that long, i bet nicole thought that 82 minutes was a lot longer!

sami

In 82 minutes I can ~
Watch 2 episodes of 24 of DVD
Have my hair cut and colored
Bake a cake
Take the dog for a 5 mile walk
Cut and trim the grass
Catch up on my emails for the week
Drive to church, attend a service and return home
Read a few chapters of my favorite book.

arespilgrim37

Watch Empire Strike's Back; if you fast forward the boring bits on Dagobah.

Watch the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy, if you flick through the bits about walking and hobbits.

Enjoy a game of rugby.

Marry and divorce Britney Spears y'all!

About the time it'll take you to realise Lindsay's `statement to the people` is a pile of crap.

Lillianne

yeah, drunk driving isn't that big a deal in California. They had a whole buncha people on tv last night saying she was treated just like they treat everyone else. So CHEERS! If you drive while you're drinkin it's gonna mess up your afternoon somewhere down the line.

AJ

My dishwasher cycle takes exactly 82 minutes

TROLL SMASHERS

in 82 minutes I could take the time to learn the difference between PRISON & JAIL because;

I SOMEHOW LANDED A JOB WRITING FOR A WORLDWIDE MAINSTREAM MEDIA PUBLICATION OWNED BY A PUBLICLY TRADED MEGA CORPORATION.

procter3

OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton. Thanks, I'll stay out here on the east coast.

Cameraman David

I can't wait to see the next meeting of the "Celebutard Club"... Paris will be complaining to Nicole and Lindsay about how they got out in less than 1 day, and she had to do 23 days...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments