A Proposition for Mr. Seacrest

8/26/2007 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TV and radio showman Ryan Seacrest walked out of Mr. Chow yesterday and was met by his chauffeur -- well, someone who wanted to be his chauffeur.

The "A.I." host was personable when approached by a card carrying courier, who reminded Ryan they had met at a party "at that nice house" in the hills. The man was disappointed because Seacrest said he would call him -- if he ever needed a ride -- but never did. What a stand-up guy!

Seacrest, who left in his own car, is set to host the 59th annual Emmy Awards on September 16 -- at least that's what he says.

hello, it

What?

Desease control

Does my man bag match my shoes?

SayWhat

Does this card make me look fat?

Wicked

there is something very strange about this Ryan person. I've seen him before, for like about an hour. He seemed very uncomfortable. Pretty phony, very fake. I don't think he's all that comfortable in his own skin...ifyouknowwhatimean. For real.

Me

I can't stand Ryan Seacrest; his shortness, his beady little eyes. What a fake idiot.

give me a break,,

he is just creepy,,, how does someone so odd get so many gigs ?? I'm sure he makes a crap-load of money,,
I think Perez knows what we all feel,, he's so GAY!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Did anyone see Perez on “Chelsea Lately?” She kind of hammered him a little bit about calling Ryan Seacrest gay. She said he’s not gay. I’ve seen him with women. I didn’t know how much of that was an act or the fact that Seacrest has a show on E!

Wicked

I don't know if Ryan Seacrest is gay. I don't really care one way or the other if he is gay. But JMO, if he is gay...I think it's sad that he would choose to be closeted in the year 2007. I mean come on...what's the BFD. Live your life Ryan and if people don't like it, they can suck the big one.

blackberry_curve@yahoo.com

Ever since I found out Seacrest was sent out to "service" Merv Griffin (I assume before his death?), I can't help but not throw up in my mouth a little every time I see Ryan. :-)

MERV GRIFFIN???!!

Karin B.

I feel for Ryan, I don't think it's easy being a celeb in Hollywood.

L.S

what a Lil puke he is, I really can't stand him.

Dawn Daveport

He farts sperm.

Wicked

#9 Jacob...I kinda thought the same thing as you but never said it out loud. Dang, I hope it's not true. Creeps me out.

Wicked

Simon Cowell did say on National TV in front of tens of millions for Ryan to come out of the closet. mmmmmmmm

Darlene

Ryan is a very valuable person on American Idol, don't matter how his lifestyle is. American Idol would not be the same without him.... , IF he is in closet,it is up to him when he comes out! Although I would like to know what the person meant by "that nice house"
ANYWAYS.................. YOU GO RYAN!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments