Nick Hogan

In Serious Car Accident

8/26/2007 10:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0827_hogan_fm_bn-1UPDATE: Nick Hogan is reportedly in serious condition, but the passenger in the car sustained more severe injuries. He is listed in critical condition.

Hulk Hogan's son, Nick, was seriously injured in a car accident tonight in Clearwater, Fla.

Law enforcement tells TMZ the accident occurred around 7:31 PM ET. According to police, a Toyota Supra, driven by Nick Bollea (Hogan's real name), was traveling at a very high rate of speed when it lost control and hit a raised median. The car was flipped around and the back end hit a palm tree. The impact, we're told, "destroyed the entire car." The two male occupants were flown by Medivac helicopter from the accident scene to a hospital in St. Petersburg. We're told both men had "very very serious" injuries.

The accident happened on Court Street, a main drag in downtown Clearwater, causing the entire street to be shut down for hours.

No 911 call was made to police. The accident was called in by an officer who rolled up right after the crash happened.

Josh

I remember seeing Nick, his sister, father and mother at the Barne & Noble in Clearwater. Hulk was surrounded by kids. I remember looking at Hulk's kids thinking: "These kids are spoiled." At that time he was just a teen driving a yellow Hummer.

I guess these coming days or months are going to be a time for Hulk and his family to rethink their stardom, the Osbornesque sideshow, and maybe consider the real basics of family life - which isn't spoiling your kids with all the toys you had to do without as a child.

Best of healing.

Janice

Hulk, My familys hearts and Prayers are with you and your family tonight.

JOHN HY

GET WELL. THE SHOW WONT BE THE SAME.YOUR YOUNG U CAN PULL THOUGH THIS. BE STRONG HULK & LINDIA BROOKE U ALSO. PRAYERS TO UGUYS

dbdb

from wikipedia:

Serious Car Crash

Nick Bollea Hogan was involved in a serious accident and died in Clearwater, FL on the evening of August 26th, 2007. The single vehicle crash happened at Court St. & Missouri Ave near Downtown Clearwater. Local news station Bay News 9 reports that Nick Hogan is in critical condition (as of 2130hrs on 08/26/07). WTSP is reporting that there were two occupants in the car at the time and the vehicle was traveling at a high rate of speed.

meltz11

Well if this idiot kicks it at least Hulk has his other son Brooke.

videographer

What an idiot coming here and trying to put a bug into our computers you ugly sob

Yummy

#37-Curiouslymorbid, lol. I know how you feel, I so badly wanted to see what they looked like since dental records were used to identify them, and they weren't burned. It was simply the impact that destroyed their bodies. Anyway, they were an older couple, I really don't think they had a Myspace page( although age doesn't matter). Here are 2 links , and it has been a week, it's messed me all the way up. http://www.legacy.com/Tiempo/Obituaries.asp?Page=Notice&PersonID=93181477

and the scene http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=a7902bfc-8410-4567-973e-32aff86b8263&rss=112

iamme

and your going to believe wipkedia right now? someone can just that to say he died, sort of like they did that with benoit before he died

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Fox News is not reporting any deaths as of a couple of minutes ago. However, they did say they were reportedly drag racing.

iamme

does it also stick out that they say hes dead then in critical condition?

Hotwheels

Nick. I hope you will be alright. I am a BIG fan of you and your family too. Hulk your my favorite wcw. I would love to meet you all. Love,Melissa Stebbins from Maitland FL

momofcnmc

I have to agree #45.

raymon

MY thought and prayers are with the hogans and I pray they are alright. god bless

cha cha

OMG I pray he will be ok and everyone involved.So sad

rebeccar

When you watch Hogan Knows Best, you see a family who is very close, parents who really love their children. Kids don't always make the best decisions, this was a mistake. Hopefully Nick and his buddy will pull through this accident ok. I don't believe that this is something to make fun of, it is very sad. His family must be devastated right now.