Kate Hudson Mauled in Market

8/27/2007 11:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebuspawn Kate Hudson was groped and smooched in a supermarket on Saturday, by new BF, actor Dax Shepard. Off the market and gettin' down in the market!

Meanwhile, Kate's ex, Owen Wilson, was hospitalized under mysterious circumstances on Sunday. The exact cause of his hospitalization is unknown.

Kate and Dax were seen packing their groceries into a giant Cadillac. Owen Wilson is selecting his meals at Santa Monica Hospital.

Ted

Bitch is disrespectful.

superchunk

She finally found the trash she was lloking for! Trailerpark DAX...perfect match!
Owen was too smart and talented to put up with her trash and her hippy kid.

enough is enough

GET A ROOM!!!

ME

Get a room already - right in the middle of the grocery store. Please. Owen Wilson can do a lot better. I hope she's not the reason for him being in the hospital because she's not worth it.

stephanie

Damn! Is that a celebration of Owen's suicide attempt? She probably hadn't heard anything about his hospitalization yet...I wonder if she will go to him as a friend?

This kinda reminds me of Victoria Prinicpal and Andy Gibbs? Does anyone out there remember that or am I too old for TMZ.

megn

Ick, like I want to respond after the first two comments. Idiot number one, cannot read. These pictures were taken the day BEFORE Owen was hospitalized. Read it, stupid, before you embarass yourself. And Idiot number two, yikes, were did your repulsive spew come from? TMZ, your really need to do something about the ugly postings from the unwashed masses. Kate, good luck and much happiness. I hope you found Mr. Right!

Kait

Public displays are so HIGH SCHOOL.

oh brother

shes such a desperate whore with dumbo ears. fly far away bitch

superchunk

Kate sure is showing Owen how much she loved him just two months ago...
evil sick broad. The worst kind of woman.

Tangie

This guy is in 7th heaven, he never had a hot chick before! LOL Don't love her boots with a long T-shirt! No seriously, this was before the Owen thing, and I can't see him doing it over her. Wait for the story.

Cinthia

doesn't waste any time, does she?

Ally

Maybe it's that pic that made Owen Wilson try to kill himself this wknd, ya think?

Jack M. Hoff

She's nuthin' but another Hollywood Ho! Keep your legs together Kate. Maybe that'll stop global warming.

Naples

I don't see all you haters out there in TMZ land saying that Dax is just using Kate and trying to become rich and famous of off her???? What's up with that????

she smiled

I see nothing wrong with what they are doing. But I see Kate doing the mauling. Headline should read "Dax Mauled in Market"!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments