You, Me

And Samuel L. Jackson

8/27/2007 6:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Owen Wilson got a special hospital visit today from the one and only Samuel L. Jackson -- who knew they were buddies?

TMZ was outside of Cedars Sinai this afternoon as Samuel walked in to visit Wilson, and he was clearly taken aback by paparazzi presence.

Owen's brothers Luke and Andrew also checked in on the "Wedding Crashers" star, who was hospitalized yesterday afternoon for an undisclosed reason.

Kat

I love Samuel Jackson-he is a great actor.

Amazing

Just heard Owen tried to commit suicide, he cut his wrists and took sleeping pills.

We know who is unethical

The media has this all wrong. Owen was just doing research for his new movie called "The Funeral Crashers."

Jackie

#4. LOL That is Soooooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scott amundson

Get well, soon!

Check out Shadowdaily.com for the hottest in entertainment!

Irene

TMZ - Owen tried to kill himself. HELLO! I thought you were the reporters, how is this not one of your breaking news stories. I'm surprised one of your a-hole photogs aren't scaling the hospital wall to get a pic from the window in his room. Someone's slacking off.

But this is a shame, I like Owen, think he's a great comedic actor, but cant understand why he would do this over a woman, he's got so much goin for him, he doesnt need her.

Pocahontas

GOOD JOB BUDDY, SAMUEL JACKSON

NOW, THAT'S WHAT FRIENDS ARE FOR !!!!

JJ

Mr. Jackson has always been a "class act".....maybe that turd will learn from him....doubtful....he's too full of himself.

Desease control

Please send cards and letters of love and support to owen.

connie

So i see some poor pathetic people think this is a joke i love OWEN WILSON and its ovious that (if it is true that he tried to take his life) then he has a problem with depression and if that is the case then i feel sorry for him because from what i read its mental illness is not to be taken lightly and its seem even though Owen is funny on the screen doesnt mean that in his personal is all a bed of roses, there oviously is a problem and i hope that he recovers and seeks treatment and that he gets back on the big screen and does what he does best make us all laugh i wish him well.

wanda

Entertainment Tonight just reported that Owen tried to kill himself!!!!
why didnt you guys have that scoop?

anonymous

I hate Samuel L Jackson, I use to really like him, but he starting believing the hype about himself. I cannot stand looking at him anymore. Don't get me wrong he is a phenomenal actor, but I cannot stand him anymore.

just me

I love, love, love, love Sam!!!!!!! He is so cool and sexy and REAL!!! Incredibly hot!

John C jackson

Why are you idiots posting asking why TMZ didnt break the Owen Wilson story? This is the first place I read about it.

cherylinohio

I agree with samuel jackson....wtf is the paps doing camping outside the hospital room of ANYONE who has tried to commit suicide?? do you people have no shame...No wonder stars go nuts...the paps drive them over the edge then want to film it...why not just leave the owens and the britneys of the world alone and pray that they get the help they need instead of hounding them to death hoping to get their meltdowns on film...the most private moments should BE private no matter WHO you are....this is sad...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments