Are "Dancing" Execs Turning Tricks?

8/28/2007 12:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget the CIA or FBI, the most heavily-guarded list in the country belongs to ... ABC?!
Dancing with the Stars
After TMZ published the names of the latest cast
of "Dancing with the Stars" on Monday, we've learned that furious ABC brass called a meeting to address the leak with members of the show's crew. TMZ strikes again!

Well placed on-set sources tell us that execs, fearing someone would leak the cast to TMZ, gave the show's staff and crew names that may or may not be 100% accurate. For the love of Valerie Plame!

While the official announcement will be made tomorrow, counterterrorist spies have confirmed to TMZ that Marie Osmond will appear on the new season. Sleep well, America!

suzie

Oh - Tweetie Pie - believe it or not, there are actually some of us out here who watch BOTH the real news, unpleasant as it may be, and usually is, and just relaxing, enjoyable TV - realize it takes a "special" person to be able to differeniate between the two and perhaps you don't qualify as one of the folks who can actually enjoy life be it just for an hour a day watching a non-sensical show on TV - try it sometime, you might be less "up-tight"!!!

HUNTER

YEAH - FOR ME TO WATCH THIS SHOW, THERE BETTER BE SEVERAL HUNKS LIKE MARIO LOPEZ OR THEY WON'T GET MY ATTENTION.

Cindy B

I love Dancing With the Stars, and I'm NOT old... 47. My 16 year old daughter loves it, too. I'm thrilled that the "leaked" list was not totally correct. There were some lousy people!!! Don't think this cast is nearly as good as last year's, but at least it's an improvment over the "WHO??" that was leaked. I'm looking forward to Marie Osmond, and Cameron Mathison, the hunk from All My Children. Poor Cheryl, a 2-time champ, has to dance with Wayne Newton. Hope he doesn't have a stroke.

Lavender

Whats the matter with DWS producers. They need a younger cast, come on now tho I love them, Wayne Newton is 65, Lou Ferrigno is 56, and some one has already danced on Tori Spelling's face

suzie

Lavender - you might want to check out the ACTUAL list of contestants!!! Neither Lou OR Tori are on the show!!!!

suzie

To you folks who keep insisting on commenting on things like the "Craig" issue and other current affairs that you believe need commenting on - have you tried going to a blog site that is actually entertaining these comments?? This is NOT it!! But there is always that element that has to throw in their "political, etc." thoughts where they don't belong. Is it that on the actual sites that welcome these comments NO ONE is paying attention to you???? You're just taking up space on this one!!!

schnig

They're not talking about it, DW, because this is a Celebrity Gossip site...Get a grip. There are THOUSANDS of newsgroups and blogs where you can discuss important events. Why are you trying to force TMZ to be something they are OBVIOUSLY not?

Lori

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wake me when there is someone worth watching!!

Lindsay Lowlife

Okay, I'll admit I've watched a few times, but I think it should be called DANCING WITH THE HAS BEENS! If Tori Spelling is on, I'll only watch if she wears a bag over her head. That is one UGLY woman!

k

Congratulations and Best Wishes to all this season's contestants.
Looking forward to seeing how Cameron Matheson will dance.
The rest I do feel have some understanding of and practice in dance.
Apolo Anton Ohno for me was the most riviting of all contestants in all the past seasons. If they can bring back that energy this season, then we'll be in for such a treat. Needless to say, after Joey Fatone and Apolo's performances, this season will need to step up to the plate to make this an exciting and entertaining season. I do expect more! Cheers!!!

Positive Dona

INTELLECTUALLY, DISCUSSING MY GROOVEY IRISH DANCING IS FAR MORE FUN THAN DANCING WITH THE STARS! I CAN'T MAKE A DIRECT LINK, WHEN MY COMPUTER IS CRAP, BUT YAHOO OR GOOGLE MY VIDEO BLOG,"IRISH DANCING COME EMMY OR 30 ROCK", WILL TAKE YOU TO MY Tv GUIDE VLOG. TALK OF IRISH DANCING ,AND THE Tv SHOW 30 ROCK. EMAIL IT TO OTHER DANCING FOOLS. I'M IRISH! I'M ENTERTAINING! THANK YOU.

k

This seasons contestants are as follows:
Marie Osmond, Flloyd Mayweather, Melanie Brown(Scarey Spice), Helio Casteneves, Jennie Garth, Cameron Matheson,Jane Seymour, Albert Reed, Sabrina Bryant, Mark Cuban, Josie Maran, and Wayne Newton.

Performances by: Dolly Parton, Averya Levine, and Gloria Estefan.

Monday September 24, 2007, Day one: women, Day two: men, Day three: elimination of contestants.

Wishing them all the best and Congratulations!

David

Please keep your comments relevant to this blog entry.

ok...

here goes............................

YAWN

Now THATS relevant.

Virginia

ONLY HALF IS TRUE.........

Tina

people don't prejudge it could be a good season, you are all seting it up to be a bad season before it starts. sounds like ABC has done it again contravericy sales.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments