Bobby Brown: I Lived in My Car

8/29/2007 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The ongoing divorce and custody battle between Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston has just gotten worse, with Brown claiming that at one point, he lived in his car.
Bobby Brown, Whitney Houston
TMZ obtained court documents, outlining their rocky relationship since they separated. Brown alleges Whitney won't let their daughter, Bobbi Kris, return his calls. Bobby says, "Whitney has blocked my number." He also touches on his grim financial situation, saying that he paid "approximately $10,000 for Whitney and Bobby Kris to live in a nice hotel while Whitney was going through rehab. At the same time, I basically lived in my car."

The prenup is in the filing, which says Bobby can't get alimony or support.

As TMZ first reported, the odd couple was spotted in Georgia at Joe's Crab Shack earlier this month, smiling!

The Browns return to divorce court on Friday, August 31.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

annanicolestern

I'm on crack 'yo!

third.

Merry Christmas

Anyone who bashes Brad & Angelina, need to take a really close look at these two. This is what BAD PARENTING is all about right here! That poor child.

Lysette

It is ridiculous and sad that he should be that broke. Most people don't know how to manage their money, add crack to the mix and I guess you are living in your car instead of a million dollar mansion.

Fools.

Ellis

Animal humanoid dirtbag

Amazing

Get a job and a back bone! I bet Whitney paid for the car and gas.

Yuck

couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

Cuzman

Hey Bobby, Live in the Car or smoke crack in the car. LOSER !!!

she smiled

What happened to her comeback??? I'd still like to see her sharing her talent with us. Good luck, people!!!

Ms. Giant1

Bobby Brown!!!!!!!!!!!! It's your own fault that you're BROKE!!! sorry Whitney has moved on, be thankful that you have a car to sleep in some people are sleeping on the streets!! go back to Boston and live wiht one of your Baby-Mamas.... OOPS you can't you probably owe them money... Ya Bum.... Gotta find ya a new Tenderoni!!!, Get a life ya JERK!!! ...... But ya do have some kick azz lyrics.... Holla at me..

Standards are badly needed.

Some people just have to hit rock bottom before the light bulb goes on.
I believe these two can make their way back; there's just so much talent there.
There just needs to be the will, hard work, and faith.

gucci

POOOOOOORRRRRR BABY!!!!! Try a Job...!!!!!

teckertime

bobby and whitney are the biggest wacked out couple there is. None more messed up than these two. Wack Jobs! What a waste of Gods earth.

Michael Saint John

I'd love for Whitney to come back with a wonderful new album and, perhaps a tour. Wouldn't that be great? I'm glad she has finally seen the light!

Dawn Day

BOBBY! CRACK IS WHACK...BOBBY!!

johnnie

If he would stay off those drugs he wouldn't have to live in a car. Give me a break.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments