« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Plummer on Vick: "That's Some Bulls**t!"

9/5/2007 12:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Celebs for Michael Vick Club -- a short list -- has a new member: "Showgirls" star Glenn Plummer.

Plummer launched into a passionate defense of the disgraced footballer outside of Les Deux last night. "S**t, ni***s been fighting dogs since we were born!" Way to represent?

He then went on to explain that there's "a million people" fighting dogs, and that, "They catch Michael Vick and they want to put him on the spotlight, you know what I'm sayin'? Go find out who REALLY doing it!"

Actually, Vick REALLY was doing it.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

castra regina

A great example of idiocy. How do these dim bulbs do it? He's a pure racist.

Yummy

This is the best thing I've read all day. You SHUT EVERYONE DOWN HERE, EVERYONE.....THIS PROVES WHO THE IDIOTS ARE!!! THANK YOU.

59. Wow..everyone is quick to mention race when one black person says something ignorant. Nobody mentions how SOME NOT ALL young white adults & teens are misguided and act out, especially when they are well off. If you guys wanna complain about ignorance, why dont you guys take a look at yourselves when you perpetuate a negative stereotype of African Americans as soon as they do something that you dont agree with...you're the ones being ignorant. If you took the time to educate yourselves, you would know that a great majority of blacks are well educated & culturally diverse. Very few are in gangs and "ghetto" for a lack of better words. Not all blacks listen to hardcore gangster rap [which in fact, barely exists], if you wanna talk about ignorance...you would know that the largest consumer of that type of music are middle aged corparate white males & suburban teens. And just so you know, Jesse Jackson really doesnt hold conferences or anything anymore. The NAACP gets involved in desperate cases, such as the Jena 6. Al Sharpton is just a non respected media whore that people just tend to ignore. And for Amber...BLACK hair is beautiful. There are tons of different textures first off, from straight to kinky to curly to wavy. You are the one that has the most ignorance. Have you ever had your purse snatched? I highly doubt it considering that the chances of someone getting their purse snatched is extremely low. Thank God I grew up in a diverse environment and I know that in the REAL WORLD...ignorance comes in all shades, and I also know not to look at someone and judge them. Being from the south, there were alot of white men that from first glance I would've considered racist trailer trash, but because of the fact that I've learned to get to know someone first...Those people have been some of the nicest and most helpful friends that I have.

Posted at 1:24PM on Sep 5th 2007 by StupidRacists

Southern Girl

I totally agree! Dogs are fought in the south EVERYWHERE. Wake up America! Just because he is a celebrity it gets all blown up. It's dogs, not humans!! What about all the children and adults that get tortured and killed everyday. Children being abused and beaten. Use your energy to protect them. We make a huge deal over dogs......PLEZ! Oh yeah, for those stupid people out there, guess what, chickens are done the same way! Get a friggin life!

puppy balls rock

hey southern chick, maybe you should go hang out on the "Human Welfare Blog" I'm sure there's one out there.... and I'll meet up with you when I'm done tackling "Dog fighting issues "Different strokes for different folks... My passion is animals. yeah maybe I'm bad for thinking that way but certainly not as bad as Vick whom you seem to be defending. you are a dumba$$

Kate

Maybe the posters who put such hate filled ridiculous ignorant rants up will take a second to think why TMZ cleaned house and delted your comments? Perhaps you truly are in the minority when it comes to racist thoughts and beliefs. I don't care what color you are...RACISM=IGNORANCE. Plain and simple.

JMelissaMc

I get the biggest kick out of these black people saying that dog fighting is okay because it is a "Cultural" thing, or something that they were raised with in their neighborhood.

Slavery used to be a "Cultural" thing and the way a lot of people were raised in their neighborhoods. So THAT must be okay too! Think about it!

Yummy

All of you are dumb.
Who cares about spelling and grammar check, when you all obviouslly get the point.

How stupid.

Do somethng else with your life, dumb peoppe....especially you K-9.
I always see yo here. You probably have no life.

Oh yes, and I do stink, thanks to all of the American filth walking around here.

I so wish the Native Americans killed you all off.

Yummy

Did you all rad this caption? Hogan Crash Victim's Family Brawl in Police Report

TMZ just posted it. See how kids are treated? I bet their dog has the best life,lol...shame.

You ll can never talk about black again. You're just weak, very, very weak, and scared.

I speak da trooph

Ted D

64. TMZ SUCKS!!!! How can you allow some of the filth with out allowing it all?? I'm just about through with this site and it's biased filter. You want to post a story like this one, but you want to censor the comments that follow? You like to fan the fire, but can't take the heat. You have to realize that this kind of story will attract hate filled comments and racism. You allow reverse racism from all of your black readers, but censor the rebuttles. There are several posts that remained that are just as racist and defametory as the ones removed.

Posted at 2:29PM on Sep 5th 2007 by Erin

......................................................................................................................................................

Well said....

Yummy

Erin is right, TMZ.

Except that, you also allow your white readers to do the same... I guess you're being fair.

TMZ, though. You really need to stop postng stories that will breed hate.
If not, your TV show will never prosper, we'll just complain.

Punk B*tch

These so called "men" don't have the guts to fight each other, bunch of LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppy balls rock

by LIN:
Do somethng else with your life, dumb peoppe....especially you K-9.
I always see yo here. You probably have no life.

wow just wow!!! hahaha

Florida Mom

Unreal that this person could not come up with a better choice of words. NAACP should come forward and teach this man some manners. He should have to apologize to everyone for his despicable remarks!!!

TalkTheTalk

This guy is an uneducated moron. That's blatantly obvious. He's just trash.

Whoopi on the other hand, should know better. Making a claim that dog fighting is cultural is ridiculous in and of itself, but to to assume that Vick's torturous and murderous behavior is part of that is just inexecusable. What the hell is wrong with her?

If this is true, I guess we have to also excuse all the idiotic Klan members who have been raised in an environment of hate, so their attitudes and behaviors are cultural too. Whoopi really needs to think before she speaks.

Evil is evil. It's not culturally based.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments