Zac Efron: Ripped Tide

9/5/2007 6:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: TMZ readers know their Efron! We've confirmed that these pics, while just released to TMZ today, are from April. We thought you'd appreciate them anyway! Please enjoy!

The heir to Matthew McConaughey's tan, shirtless throne has been found in the lean, hairless form of "High School Musical's" Zac Efron! Sing it!

While taking a dip in Hawaii, the bare chested 19-year-old showed off his wet, smooth, rippling abs. Yet another underage Hollywood star caught with a six pack!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sarah

mmmm hmmmm.

Desease control

NIce!

whatagay

OMG - this guy outshines dirty-ass Matt McNEVERTAKESABATH and Brad Pitt-face. Come on Paris - get w/it - this is the guy u need to make a few vids with!!!!

SP- Suppressive Person

Yawn.

Mark

DANG!..............
thats some young stuff!

C'mere boy.......

Flush it all away

Jesus H. Christ, will you guys freaking STOP with Zac Effron already???

You run at least one or two posts featuring him every freaking day. Considering there are only a gazillion celebrities out there, it's absolutely astounding how much coverage he gets from you.

And throwing in a few half-hearted "insults" doesn't cover up the fact that you've practically turned this site into a shrine for him. You're rapidly becoming the online equivalent of an obsessive high-school girl after a break-up: "Hey, there's Johnny. Isn't he stupid? I don't even know why I went out with him. Oh look, there's Johnny in his car. He thinks he's all that. Did I mention I saw Johnny after school yesterday? You should've seen his ugly jeans. I hear Johnny's going out with Amanda tomorrow. Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny..."

anthonysdreamgirl**

OMG!!!!! HOLY HOTNESS!!!! ;-)

Jacqueline Gomes

Too bad he's too young for me...lol

I'm 21, and I can't be with someone who's two years younger then me...too bad!!!!

annoyed

I agree 100% with post #8. Enough of this guy already. Not all of us here are 16 year old schoolgirls.

h8er#1

He is a little young. Definitely not gay though.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Lol, MadMax and Flush it All Away sound a bit jealous, eh? I hardly ever see any articles about Zac on here. Swallow the bitter pill of age, fellas. Because the ladies love him, old and young. I'm 30, and BOY would i love a piece of that! ;-)

Loveinit

Thank you for making my day ! I'm a 40 yr old mom who still likes to dream !

Bree

I TOO AGREE WITH #8 - TMZ IS TURNING GAY, LIKE ANOTHER WEBSITE WE ALL KNOW! "DO I HEAR ANOTHER HILTON?"

GET OVER THIS KID ALREADY! HE CAN'T STOP LOOKING AT HIMSELF EITHER - AS "IF" HE WASN'T POSING/FLEXING FOR THIS PICTURE KNOW PAPS WERE SHOOTING HIM!

annoyed

YAAAAaaawwwwwwnn.

Well at least we got a break from Gummi Bear, but TMZ managed to sneak in another Amy Winehouse non-story. I tell ya, TMZ favors covering about 5 or 6 celebs. (if you really consider that useless slug GB as a celebrity....)

anthonysdreamgirl**