Gordon Ramsay:

Great Balls of Fire!

9/7/2007 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gordon Ramsay"Hell's Kitchen" host Gordon Ramsay apparently got his twig and berries a little too close to an open flame and burned his nether region, several British tabs are reporting.

Gordon was quoted by The Sun as explaining, "The other day I was standing too close to the stove when I was cooking. I was wearing these cotton trousers and underneath I was going commando, suddenly, I felt this searing heat. I went, 'F**k me, bollocks to that.'" Bollocks, indeed. Ramsay painted an even clearer horrible mental picture by saying, "I burnt my right bollock and I'm in absolute agony ... You wouldn't believe how much this hurts." Not hard to imagine it, really.

Ramsay's rep confirmed that the chef did in fact burn himself, but wouldn't confirm where on his body the burn occurred.

Haha suckers...

Hahahaha, that's funny! I love Gordon, he's awesome!
Now that's a man with a great sense of humour!

Steph

I love love love this man...I hope he heals quick!

LRT

Karma.. God doesn't like UGLY!! !What goes around comes around!!!

Ladywonder

I Love ya Chef Ramsay! hope ya heal soon! (sorry but I did laugh)

Just wasted my time

celebrity 'packages'??? Where are the packages? Embarrassing, some of them.

tnchick31

That's not Gordon. Face doesn't match the body.

wa wa waa

YOU PEOPLE WHO "LOVE" THE CHEF ( I REFUSE TO SAY HIS NAME ) ARE DEMENTED. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REDEEMING QUALITIES ABOUT THIS ASSCLOWN. WHY DOES THE CHEF THINK THAT WE WOULD CARE IF HE BURNED HIMSELF? HE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE A NICE THING TO SAY ABOUT ANYONE. I STOPPED WATCHING AFTER THE FIRST COUPLE OF EPISODES BECAUSE THE GUY IS COSTIC WITH NO COMPASSION OR UNDERSTANDING. WHY DOES THIS GUY APPEAL TO YOU PEEPS WHO JUST "LOVE HIM". SOUNDS LIKE THE CHEF IS MAKING COMMENTS ABOUT HIMSELF HERE TODAY. WHAT A SELF ABSORBED MORON.

Hal

Twig and berries? I've never heard that before; thanks for making me laugh!

DDunn62

Ahhh c'mon.....
Chef Ramsey may bark like a dog, but he doesn't really bite.
He certainly must be, ahem, well endowed.
A burn to a ball.............I'm a woman and I said ouch!

L.S

wow watch the jewels..

Mike

I can't stand this guy, I'm glad it happened. He's so nasty to people, doesn't he remember that he once had to learn to cook???

Trina

i absolutely adore this guy. he makes great food and runs a tight ship.... nothing wrong with that :)

if his wife doesn't want him after the burn, i'll gladly take him :)

hello, it

I can't stand him. Hope it takes a nice long time to heal.

Steph

To wa wa waa...no compassion or understanding? Gimme a break! He gave Julia a free ride to culinary school and then a chance to compete again in Hell's Kitchen....and what did she end up doing? Being a big cry baby and acting a fool on the final episode...as a fellow Atlantan, I think he should have pulled the free ride back, just because of her being so ingrateful. We were all pulling for her until she acted like an ASS!!! She was a Waffle House cook (an underdog) and had all of us on her side, then turned out to be something I would never say out loud....but she makes me think it, which makes me more mad at her.

baby girl

I guess he cooked his "Frank and Beans" real good.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments