"The Bachelor" Moves on -- Next!

9/10/2007 5:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last season's "The Bachelor" hunk, Navy Lt. Andy Baldwin, called off his engagement to Tessa Horst last month, and yesterday he was seen in an L.A. park, snuggling with Miss Iran, Sepideh Haftgoli -- who misses Iran?! Small world -- she's dated David Schwimmer. Just friends?! This video is top secret -- no sound!

Mistah Baldwin has previously dated model and triathlete Lokelani McMichael, actress Karla Jensen and Kerry Phyillaier, who appeared as a contestant on a different season of "The Bachelor." Does he only date women with hard to pronounce names? He's also escorted swimsuit model Jessiqa Pace. Whew! This man has been busy -- he has made his dating life a contact sport! Playa please!

melissa

i swear not even 2 weeks ago i read they called the engagement off but were still happily together and she(tessa) was moving to hawaii to be closer to him. i wonder if he just got busted schmoozin with other girls.

JUST THE FACTS

This merely supports my belief that he is an opportunist and user.

momofcnmc

Well, I guess that answers the question of whether or not he is gay!!

ajjjj2007

Andy's my space page still has them 'together'...but that could change after this video.

Nancy S

I have no idea who this guy is.....but I did just tune into the the new TMZ show and I'm laughing my a__ off.............it's great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quagmire

Just caught the new show on FOX 29 in Philadelphia. The show ROCKS. Say good bye to ET and those other entertainment shows, the sun has set on them. The sun is rising on the new entertainment star TMZ. Loved the show, especially the opening where all the stories are teased by the writers in the news room. Usually the premiere show of a new TV series sucks, but not this one. You will have a hard time topping this one.

Mary

STILL TOGETHER, STILL TOGETHER, STILL TOGETHER and sooooooooo in TRUE LOVE!

Andy does a lot of photo ops with pebbles, but beautiful Tessa has the man!

melissa

doesnt look like tessa has the man to me

HARDY-HAR-HAR

Wow... So, not only is he no longer with Tessa (who is stunningly beautiful and sweet and smart and a TOTAL catch!), he's whoring himself all over town with a barrage of women?? I actually believed this guy when he said he was SERIOUS about wanting to settle down and have a family and all that. Out of all the bachelors, I felt he was the most sincere. Looks like he wasn't sincere, and he's just a rat and a skank at heart afterall. I did not see this one comming.

lili

Please!

No good looking and athletic Doctor has a hard time finding a woman! Even the bald, fat ones get the ladies!

He was into the publicity the entire time. If you think that this man had a hard time finding a woman, plus was looking for love, you are veryyyyy naive!

AJ

This looks like a first date...or "would ya like to meet for an ice cream" kind of thing...definitely on the outskirts of a possible new relationship...

Chaz

I am a former Sailor and can't believe this guys commanding officer one of there officers to go on such a cheesy show with the likelihood that the officer will make a complete ass of himself and his position as an officer. They are all about honor and pride and such but his command were a bunch of dummies letting him get on tv to 'date' a bunch of loser women who have to resort to a show. Than on top of that the time he was spending on this loser show he could have been using to study more in his field or create his own show to promote a better image for the military. Not use his platform to promote womanizing. They may not want to admit it but this show is nothing but a Flavor of Love and Rock of Love in disguise and it isn't disguised very wel. He'd better be careful cause if he does anything too crazy or out of the way he won't be an officer for very long. Think of your career man!

Seriously

Do people really take "The Bachelor" seriously? It's entertainment ,and I say that loosely.
Yeah, he/she falls madly in love in 6/8 weeks while the cameras are rolling and get engaged.
COME ON.

AJ

I am with T in the OC, all the bachelors creeped me out...then came Andy.

I thought he was the real deal - Lancaster, PA native...worked through the navy...

The creepy sports car on the show was a little questionable...otherwise I thought he was a sincere, real guy...

Apparently I suck at judging people's character.

Sherri

What a loser! He is not even that hot. Speedo boy needs to be taken down in"rank."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments