Fugly "Cavemen" Cast Clubbed by Buddy

9/11/2007 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's plenty of pretty, well-airbrushed casts out there in the new TV season -- and then there's "Cavemen." Yes, we realize this is very species-ist of us, but if you don't want to look at those hairy, gnarled faces for a half-hour every week -- no, we're not talking about "60 Minutes" -- BuddyTV.com so much inside dope on "Cavemen," you won't even have to watch it yourself.

The intrepid tube-scanners at BuddyTV have unfurled their fall preview, and among other things, they tell us that "Cavemen" has the fugliest cast of all. Even a caveman could figure that out! On the other hand, they crown the ABC play docs of "Private Practice" the prettiest cast, and lament the fate of actors like Fred Willard and Joshua Molina, who they say are stuck in duds like "Back to You" and "Big Shots."

And despite its name, "Pushing Daisies" gets the nod as BuddyTV's most-anticipated series of the season.

GOD

I will not be watching the first of this series or any of the episodes. I also will not be buying into their sponosrs products or insurance company.

Mark

I wish this caveman stuff would just GO AWAY......
Not watching nor will i buy any products that sponsors this.

Whamo

This has to be the stupidest idea for a sitcom. A one trick pony if I've ever seen one.

Cindy

I think they are cute.

elephantman

I think its a totally cool idea for a sitcom! In fact I'm having a caveman party that night!!!

Barbara

I miss the little lizard. He is charming. Why not a program about a lizard family? Has to be better than this retarded Caveman thing. Interesting how he resents his therapist.

Sylvia

They Cancelled George Lopez For this Crap!!!!! This Show will not last the First week!!! bring George Lopez Back bitches!!!

Just 4 KiKs

umm does he look like that in real life??? im confused...

the truth

And to think they threw away a perfectly good latino show for this crap! It way too hard to even see these guys without wanting to throw up or change the channel. This is channel 7 at it's best....at finding the WORST ideas for sitcoms!! No wonder they haven't had a hit in over what....10 years!!!! Keep up the crap work you MORONS!! or cavemen in this case.

sylsmith

I will not be watching either, I love George Lopez and I am outraged they replaced his show for Cavemen, ABC will regret it.

Mark

I loved the little lizard. They should bring it back and ship the caveman off.

Mark

I miss the little lizard. Bring him back and ship the cavemen off...............................

SHARON

I HAVE ALWAYS HATED THE CAVEMAN COMMERCIALS. I QUICKLY TURN TO ANOTHER CHANNEL BEFORE I GET SO NAUSEATED AND THROW UP. BESIDES BEING NAUSEATING, IT IS JUST SO VERY STUPID. WHOVER CAME UP WITH THE COMMERCIAL OR THE SHOW SHOW BE COMMITTED TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL

Rankle

No one's even seen it yet. Let's see it before we judge. If it's no good, it's no good - but no one knows for sure until it airs.

Amy

Maybe we should remember that Today is September 11th, and we should remember the people who died and not the Britneys, Lindseys and the Paris and Nicoles.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments