New Britney Document Not What It Seems

9/14/2007 4:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has just obtained a curious item in the Britney/K-Fed divorce war....but it's not what it seems.
Britney court docs
We've gotten hold of a document that discusses K-Fed's right to spousal support. It says Britney shall pay her ex "the sum of $20,000 per month, payable on the first (1st) day of each month, commencing on November 1, 2006, and continuing thereafter until death of either party, remarriage of Respondent (Kevin) or further order of the court..."

As we first reported, K-Fed signed a prenup which cut off his $20K support after November, 2007. The order we just obtained was signed by the judge -- today.

It appears from the document that Britney may have agreed to ante up money indefinitely, but we've learned that's not the case. Sources say the pre-nup is still in effect and the document was filed for technical tax reasons. So K-Fed gets cut off in two months.

Crystal

$20K a month! I'd even marry her if I could. Too bad our country doesn't allow same sex marriages.

reality

Wow. Do you think he'll ever remarry? LOL

Aussie Mom

I don't know why everyone is having such a fit about his getting 20K a month... he had a whole lot more at his disposal when he was married to her and if we all just hang in there she is going to become a broke has been not just a has been that she is today.... then they will be 2 older broke has beens with no skills... the fast food commercial with Kevin may be a premonition.

Ms. Giant1

What a looser, What's more important $$$$ or the Kids. this half ass "back up dancer" was a nobody before Britt and now he's still a nobody... women are only going after him b/c of his money.. no talent goldigging country ass idiot!!!!! California laws suck I'm glad I live in Central Florida.... let him bring his ass to the sunshine state... and we will kick his.....ASS

Lisa

I think brittney screwed up when she married him in the first place. He only married her, because he thought she would boost his career, and when it didn't work he drove her to the brink of insanity. Yes, I believe he is the reason for her down fall.
She would have been better off with the first guy she married. I think he would have been good for her. He was a guy with his feet on the ground, instead of his head in the clouds. If her mother had left them alone I believe she would be much happier, and very content with her life.
I just feel so sorry for her, she was young and dumb, and very impressionable.
I wish all the best for her,

HKS

He ruined her and now they are both ruining their kids! What a complete LOSER!!!! She should have never married him!

What the hell happened to Eddie!

Rush & Molloy

Guard: Larry Birkhead posed at Anna Nicole's son's grave

Friday, September 14th 2007, 12:10 PM

Print Email Suggest a Story

Larry Birkhead

Marc Jacobs

Ellen Pompeo

50 Cent (at left)
Most Recent Columns
Heath Ledger hits on David Blaine's date
Brawl out boy Pete Wentz & Ashlee's dad deliver hits at club
Britney Spears forgets her underwear - again
Controversy follows Doris Duke, new biopic
Tommy Hilfiger spreads patriotism with 'Iconic America'
Iraq war storyline irks 'Sopranos' star James Gandolfini
Brad Pitt, 43, laments growing old and ugly
Cash & Carey: Mariah owes me, sez former manager
Paula Zahn breakup becomes big battle
A decorated former deputy with the L.A. Sheriff's Dept. who worked as a bodyguard for Larry Birkhead claims that the father of the late Anna Nicole Smith's baby Dannielynn fake-posed at the grave of her son Daniel.

Mark Speer said he was guarding Birkhead in the Bahamas when Birkhead called Splash News, a paparazzi and tabloid news agency.

Speer, 53, told us: "Larry and I went to Nassau for over a week in January of this year. One day he said he wanted to go to Daniel's grave, ostensibly to pay tribute to him on his birthday. But it turned out he had another idea. He said, 'We're going to meet two guys from Splash.'

"They had arranged to wait in some bushes at the cemetery. They took pictures of Larry pretending to be sad and emotional at the grave site. Only the Splash guys weren't quite satisfied, so they asked him to do it again, and for me to get out of the picture. We did three takes. That was the first sign to me that Larry was in it for the money." When police were investigating Daniel's death, Speer says, "I was in the room when he gave the police a statement." He claims that Birkhead alleged to authorities that Smith's attorney Howard K. Stern "was wiring money from Anna's estate to offshore accounts and that he'd forged her signature." Birkhead also claimed he'd "watched Howard giving [Smith] drugs," Speer says.

Speer adds, "I was with Larry when he went to meet Howard at the Horizon mansion [in the Bahamas]. It was a secret meeting, where he got to see Dannielynn. ... I heard Howard tell Larry that he'd give him custody of the baby if he [would allow] Stern to remain as executor of the estate. Larry said, 'I'll think about it.'

"At one point, the baby burped up some fluid on a blanket. Howard said, 'I bet you'd like to have that for DNA.'?" Even more shocking is a trip Speer says he took with Birkhead on a private jet belonging to a wealthy friend of Smith's. The friend's wife "pulled out a stack of photographs," Speer recalls. "They were pictures of Anna and the baby ... in a hospital bed with her son Daniel. Daniel appeared to be dead. [The friend] told me he was dead."

Stern's attorney L. Lin Wood did not answer e-mailed questions by deadline; Birkhead did not return our call.

mm

HEY PEOPLE HATERS AND ALL OTHERS
ALL THE BRITNEY FANS TOLD YOU MONTHS AGO THIS FIGHT WAS ALL ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR AND WHY YOU ACT SO SURPRISED NOW IS BEYOND ME..
KEVIN MARRIED BRITNEY FOR MONEY AND THAT IS THE ONLY REASON! KFED NEVER LOVED BRITNEY HE JUST WANTED MONEY THAT I AM SURE HE WILL BE SHARING WITH SHAR JACKSON WHETHER IT BE FOR CHILD SUPPORT OR SOME OTHER REASON. SO DONT SIT BACK AND ACT LIKE YOU DIDNT KNOW OR THAT HE WAS DOING THIS BECAUSE HE IS THE BETTER PARENT BECAUSE HE ONLY DID IT FOR THE $$$$$$

Hop Off

All he ever wanted was MONEY. What a jerk! I hate men like him!

All American Girl

Anyone who thought he was a good father is just plain ignorant! He is a solid gold digger wanna be. Some people are so naive. They both suck as parents and shouldn't be aloud to have children!

800 pound gorilla fart

That is about how much Britney spends on Candy and cola for the kids each month.
Dlckhead. I love watching that VMA thing over and over as its' funnier than K-feds' rapping . Dlckhead.

VS

Not so fast! They have shared custody! Kevin will be keeping an eye on those boys.
That is for sure. BTW, I think I know why Sarah said those terrible things about the
children. It's in all the papers. Britney said they were the BEST MISTAKES she ever made
that's why your father left. Hmmmmm, Ok, there was also a statement that Brit asked
Kevin are you sure you want to do this? Check it out. So it seems to me. She wanted
to stay with Kevin. Kevin being a man was hurt after his album bombed. He has been
working. You just don't hear as much about it. I am saying this is a family. No one sells people anymore. They have worked something out. Everything else is an assumption.
Let's wait and see. No one sells their children. You can bet Kevin will be a part of their lives. Britney is not stupid. Just does not have good fashion sense!
I think she knows what she is doing. Truth, if that was a woman this would not even make it to print.

Rated R

About time a woman has to pay--K-Fed u done hit the lotto homes!
And to all the people saying hes a loser-where are those people when the men get jerked into paying child support and calling those women greedy gold diggers???

Tessa

Maybe I misread here but I don't see anywhere it says he's giving up the fight to get the kids. I think this spousal support thing is just a drop in the bucket. 20 grand is lot of me but by celeb standards, it's just pocket money and anyone can see KFED is greedy for the green.I think the custody issue is far from over...

Mama

Hell, for $20,000 a month, I would've married her!!