Mystery Witness Alleges Drug Use by Britney

9/17/2007 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tony Barretto, a former bodyguard for Britney Spears, filed a declaration in the Britney Spears/Kevin Federline custody battle which alleges "nudity, drug use and safety issues post-rehab."

Gloria Allred, Barretto's attorney, said in a press conference today that Brit's former hired muscle was prepared to testify under oath today, but that neither the court nor Britney's attorneys chose to cross-examine him. She said his declaration went "unrefuted and unchallenged."

Should Britney lose her kids?

Barretto started working for Britney when she got out of rehab, and was fired on May 17 because, said Allred, "He did not hear her when he was asked to pick up her hat."

Barretto, himself the father of young children, came forward, Allred says, because while working for Britney, he became "very concerned" about the safety of her two boys. Allred also said that she has spoken to County Counsel for Child Protective Services about Barretto's concerns.

jeri

You all know that if this had been a regular non-famous person getting naked and doing drugs and freeaking out and party hopping and leaving her kids with God only knows who, that CPS would not have thought twice about giving those kids to someone else, or even putting them in the foster system. I am a supporter of Brits, but enough is enough already. I mean, if I acted like that my husband would divorce me and take my kid too. Once you are a parent, the saftey and well being of your child is meant to come first. Being around a drunk momma in a waiting SUV with a blanket over your head so no popz can take your pic is not my idea of safe. Not to mention that I have not seen a pool fence in any of the pics of her at the house with the kids, but that could be my oversight. She doesn't seen too concerned with the fact that someone is calling her a bad mother in the first place. If someone called me a bad mother and tried to take my kid away form me, they'd better hope that they can run fast is all I'm saying.

5 cent

Gloria Allred: The Paris Hilton of lawyers.

That's all I have to say.

Paula

I figured so much, especially when she wore that shirt in public with no pants or underwear on, showing her pimple butt. Nothing she does would surprise me. I thought if she doesn't get stopped she will turn into another Joan Crawford ( mommy dearest). By how she treats people around her and in her imployment, I think I'm right. Now watch, Chris Crocker will come in on her defense, he-she like's the attention, and would probably invite another chance to hit on Jimmy Kimmel. Poor Jimmy, getting hit on by the like's of him on live T.V.

maggie

how can you say that he's doing it for money? you can't get rich for testifying against Britney. How stupid can you be? seriously.

Paula

I bet her spoiled ass didn't figure so many people would tell on her.
PLEASE LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. What a crock. Save the kid's.

cochino

fact is. he was there and none of us weren't., so I'd tend to believe him than everyone here that is blindsided by not only the wrongs things she's done, but the wrong things she continues to do.

Any person in their right mind would go out of their way to fly straight in a custody dispute. Bottom line she has to prove to a judge how she is a role model parent who puts her kids concerns and interest first and foremost.

It's the norm for celebs to hire nannies to watch the kids while youre away filming, touring, recording etc., but to party? HAH! I can see the look on the judges face now, and hers - just as she looked on the awards show - dazed and confused, when he grants custody to KF.
That's not to say Im pro KFed, but she hasn't demonstrated any sense of responsibility since the custody matter has started, so why would she post-court case if she won?

Bottom line, I don't condone anything Gloria Allred stands for, and how she tries her cases in the media. but I think he probably took this long to come forward to make sure whatever he had to say can and would be proven or supported by others, for fear of being sued.

for real

Gloria, where did you pick this guy up from? "TNAODE" abbreviation for The National Association of Disgruntled Employees. Just when you think Brittney's life can't get anyworse, Jack Asses come out of the woodwork with their lawyers, both wanting some fame. If this man felt so compelled to help Brittney's "so called neglected" children, he would have called someone along time ago, and it wouldn't be a celebrity lawyer like Gloria Alred. This is soooo funny, I would have been embarrassed to bring this guy to court. Are we supposed to believe anything this guy says, he was fired!! BIG JOKE..

Su

Have we all missed something here............Kevin is a pot smoker. He has been quite open about it and if I am not mistaken is this not a drug. Last time I checked it is still considered an illegal substance. Why is no one mentioning this in the court process?

Remy Overkempe

What?! Gold digger, that is what he is.. K-Fed AND that bodyguard..

TMZ reader

Gloria Alred is just a publicity hound. I don't find her credible at all. X17online.com is saying the secret witness isn't credible, saying he has an ax to grind. As much scrutiny as Britney comes under over her kids, the detractors just need to shut up. If there was something to be found, it would have surfaced by now! Face it! ....She is not endangering her kids.

sandy

Some of you people must be anorexic if you think that girl is fat! What the heck is wrong with you people? You do not know anything about her or "K-fed", only what we hear or see in the tabloids! If every one would MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS as much as you all minde her's, you would be alot better off! Get lives of your own and stop living through celebrities!

ummm

The courts should be focusing on getting Britney help. K-Fed is only trying to get more money, he doesn't really want custody of the kids! And the allegations are thus far vague--what kind of drugs? What unsafe issues? And truly, does anyone think nudity around babies is a big deal? They're babies, not horny teenagers. However, Britney, PLEASE wear underpants!! What the hell?!

Ace

This is all bull spit. The phat bag of nachos didn't feel like bending over to pick up britneys crap and got fired which i find very reasonable. now he wants to get back at her tooshy by trying to make the already littled britney even littler. im sure the judge was aware of this while picking her nose and deciding on the innocent kids livessssesseses

i ♥ britney spears

PLEASE DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS TRASH!? THE BODYGUARD IS BLACKMAILING BRITNEY ITS SO CLEAR! SHE IS A GOOD MOTHER I KNOW TRUST ME! DONT BELIEVE THE MEDIAS LIES.........FAT BODYGUARD IS JUST LOOKIN FOR HIS NEXT MEAL TICKET AND LOOKS LIKE HE HAS HAD ENUFF MEAL TICKETS IN HIS LIFE TIME...DONT FEED THE PIG ANYMORE.LOL! GLORIA ON THE OTHER HAND IS A ATTENTION WHORE PLAIN AND SIMPLE......KEVIN YOUR A LOSER FIND A JOB QUIT TRYING TO GET MONEY OUT OF BRITNEY I HEARD MCDONALDS IS HIRING YOU SHOULD APPLY WITHIN STUPID.....

BRITNEY IM PRAYING FOR YOU KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!

Rockin

As far as Britney passing a drug test.....coke doesn't stay in your system very long, more than likely she's abusing prescription drugs and alcohol. You Britney fans who are trying to blame this on K-Fed....I don't think he made her shave her head or do any of the other psychotic things she has been doing....Thats all Britney. And as for her geting a nanny....WTF???? Maybe she should give up show biz and TRY to be a mother...taking care of the little ones. Let's see....a nanny takes care of the things that Brit doesn't want to.....and what exactly is Britney's role????? And who will the kids come to depend on??? Not Brit-Brit

She's mental........as are her fans