Heidi & Spencer Make Out, Perez Watches

9/18/2007 4:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Because one Heidi & Spencer video a day isn't enough, here's one more!

Granted, this clip of the villainous "Hills" twosome partaking in some serious dance floor PDA isn't as exciting/atrocious as Heidi's performance the same night, it's pretty sickening nonetheless.

As the two played a game of tonsil hockey at club LAX, pink-topped blogger Perez Hilton could do nothing but watch -- presumably in abject horror.

Kate

OMG, I just thew up a little in my mouth......

Annoyed in GA

Heidi is so wonderful. I don't know why you guys hate on her so much. I'm happy she's found such a wondeful upstanding guy to love and cherish. And 20 years from now, after her when she's playing the vegas circuit and you're all getting those free tickets to see her perform...who will be the losers then huh!....Huh!!!! yea i thought so....

Speidi Rocks!!!

Speedmonkey.net

I just puked in my mouth. I feel like John Travolta in a plastic bubble. Who cares about these people.

God

THIS IS HOW IT STARTS, ISNT THIS GIRL JUST 18 AND ALREADY CLUB LAX HAS HER BEING ADMITTED TO A CLUB 21 AND OVER...ANOTHER PARIS, BRITNEY, NICOLE, LINDSAY IN THE MAKING. SHOULD POLICE BE CHECKING THIS OUT. I THOUGHT DRINKING AGE IS 21 IN CALIFORNIA!!!!!

ug

seriously, pathetically, retarded...

these two are made for eachother!

Kate

Heidi just turned 21.....look out! Homegirl's really going to be bugging Lauren in the clubs. Team Lauren!

Brittany

gross....that guy is such a user..FAKE he needs a bath and a hair cut all the time he is nasty

all day all day

Spencer and Heidi are so HOT! NOT! I would rather eat a pile of poop then to kiss either one of them!

Amanda

Is it a really slow news day TMZ? Why don't you post the picture of Paris climbing a fence? Its after she got her AIDS foot .

Kate

I know your playing Muy Loco, I likes!

Seriously

Heidi and Spencer are going to be a sad ending........they may always be known as the duo that fought the hardest for their fair share of 15 minutes!

LC, hope you consistently pick your friends better - Heidi was always selfish - on TV she was sooo transparent.

Elie

Very smooth dancing in front of Perez so he can confirm your "true love"

mickey

i wonder how much he was paid to be there - i hope she is seriously using birth control, too

Daisy

I was at LAX in Vegas that night and saw all three, perez, heidi, and the spence. They had cameras there when Spence was around but as soon as the camera's left, Spence bounced. Just thought that was kinda weird.

Sonia

What is it with this chick, she cant dance, she is constantly grabbing her hair, she dances worse than Elaine from Seinfeld...UGH, and he is just the slimiest little nothing...Does he have a job?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments