Brad Garrett and O.J.: Good Boys?

9/19/2007 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Frenemy of the paparazzi Brad Garrett put the smackdown on O.J. yesterday, saying, "He (O.J.) has been lucky to be free this long, he should go to jail and be a good boy."

Garrett is one to talk! Hmm... is allegedly expressing distaste for African Americans hanging around Malibu, and smacking a TMZ cameraman, how good boys act?

Garrett's not so big after all.

kath

what the hell is the matter with this guy? he's got the world by the ass, everybody seems to love him, then he goes and makes some racist remark to an African-American photographer and pushes him around. he's what? 6' 8" tall, he's a fricking giant and he's bullying a photographer who was only doing his job. and now he's passing judgment on OJ? go away garrett. you've lost all credibility. nobody cares what you say anymore. you're a mean racist. end of story.

Rico

Brad Garrett is a piece of trash. Its funny how no one makes these racist statements while their actually on a popular tv show, but the minute they are washed up, they feel free to be who they really are. I hope you burn in hell with OJ. I put you two in the same boat!

BrooklyNYC

Brad Garrett is RACIST!

stopthepresses

I love Brad Garrett, and could not agree more!!! Way to go Brad!

BrooklyNYC

He wanted to use the N-WORD.

Wicked

I think I'd want to live in Africa.

Wicked

5 - so what.

the gap

In reality, Brad Garrett is the same loser he played in the movie "The Pacifier". He's a giant, talentless bigot who would get his ass whipped if he didn't hide behind his celebrity and money. #3/"I'm With You Brad" is obviously also a racist. With people like this out there, there will never be peace on earth.

VS

This is sad. I will not watch any movies or TV shows with a person like Brad. If he is a
racist he needs help.

I thought he was better than that. Hope your show bombs. With comments like that you never know. Very bad, very sad. What a sick bitch!

Oh, I am Irish!

numbr13

Man, that really sucks that he is such a jerk, I used to like him. What an a**hole.

baby girl

He's an alcoholic.

+DJ FunkyGrrL+

racist=brad garret

Lee Peterson

When all RAP has no N word, when skate boarders don't use the N word, when all persons of color do not use the N word, THEN AND ONLY THEN will I be irritated with Brad Garrett.
The guy has always been fairly low key and if he does not want paps jacking him then they should just leave him alone. Not like he is the hunky Brad as in Pitt.
Back off. You are wrong on this guy.

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

BOO HOO, TMZ. TAKE THE PACIFIER OUT OF YOUR MOUTH AND YOUR FINGER OUT OF YOUR ASS. FOR SOMEONE WHO WALLOWS IN THIS SLOP, YOU SURE CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN "STUFF" IS TURNED ON YOU, CAN YA, Y'ALL? DAGNAB IT! SUCK IT UP AND TIGHTEN YOUR SPHINCTERS. Y'ALL COME NOW, YA HEAR?

sam

go somewhere and smack a camera

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments