O.J.'s Alleged Victims Called Press, Talked Money

9/19/2007 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An hour after O.J. and crew raided a Vegas hotel room, the alleged victims were planning their media moves.
Click to play!Click to play!
TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded about an hour after Simpson left. Bruce Fromong, one of the alleged victims, is heard saying, "I've already called the press." Fromong continues, "I've already called "Inside Edition." I'm trying to get Lydia's number, but it was in my f*****g phone that he stole."

Fromong rants at Alfred Beardsley, the other alleged victim, saying, "I told you we shouldn't have brought this s**t in. I told you." Beardsley replies, "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, do you know how much money you're gonna make off this?" Fromong responds, "I don't give a s**t."

Damzil

Another three ring circus.

TheONE

Ok so....

Appreciator

What the hell is up with all of these recordings....where are they coming from...WTF!!!!!!!

Such a SETUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OJ got played!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paulie

iS IT JUST ME OR DOES FROMONG LOOK A LITTLE LIKE JACK NICHOLSON IN THESE PICS?

Sloane

I hope that their greed and stupidity don't cause Simpson to be acquitted again!

I feel bad for the D.A.

none of the so-called victims are choir boys

all seem to have suspect character

donny

where is OJ getting all the money from

Balderdash

Why is Jack Nicholson's picture featured above?

Why bother reporting this? We all know that he'll get off again. I bet if I or any ordinary joe were arrested for armed robbery, we would not be given the option of bail or given bail of less than 500K.

Connie

set up set up. OJ DONT TALK TO ANY ONE!!!!!!!!!

Josie T. Pena is an ignorant dumbass

I'm waiting for Josie T. Pena to jump in with some ignorant little words of wisdom about how O.J. didn't do anything and the guy that got robbed at gunpoint was asking for it. Kiss my ass Josie..............

just wondering

....WHAT A CRAZY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I can't read these sights for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....going ouside to enjoy the beautiful day here in TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whamo

This whole thing is starting to stink. I smell set up all over this!

blah blah freakin' blah

Why is OJ all over the news?!!! Who gives a stinky pooh about that dipstick! I love TMZ, but this is getting old. It sounds like a bunch of money hungry idiots out for their 15 minutes. And the media is totally contaminating the jury pool AGAIN! AHHHHHHHH I'd rather hear about the SS Spears sinking, DING DANG YA'LL!!!

CELEBRITIES

TMZ is able to do more digging than the District Attorney.

But what is really bizarre is how low people will go for exploit every opportunity

No one feels they are doing anything wrong

No one thinks about the consequences

No one puts things into perspective

Wonder now if all the parties involve think it was all worth it?????????????

Gee

Dum azz YTs always trying to get over!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments