O.J.'s Alleged Victims Called Press, Talked Money

9/19/2007 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An hour after O.J. and crew raided a Vegas hotel room, the alleged victims were planning their media moves.
Click to play!Click to play!
TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded about an hour after Simpson left. Bruce Fromong, one of the alleged victims, is heard saying, "I've already called the press." Fromong continues, "I've already called "Inside Edition." I'm trying to get Lydia's number, but it was in my f*****g phone that he stole."

Fromong rants at Alfred Beardsley, the other alleged victim, saying, "I told you we shouldn't have brought this s**t in. I told you." Beardsley replies, "Bruce, Bruce, Bruce, do you know how much money you're gonna make off this?" Fromong responds, "I don't give a s**t."

what

I think Simpson is going to walk. Mr. Formong withdrew his charges, Mr. Beardsley withdrew his charges, None of them has credibility. They are all crooks. I think this house of cards will fold on its self. And people Simpson did Set Up the Sellers this was his plan. No one took advantage of Simpson. He didn't get away with murder by being DUMB.

what

Give me a break and Get a Grip TMZ does not Set UP any one. How Paranoid can you be?

sammydee

connie #44: did you finish 4th grade? "nuh uh".... didn't think so

crymeariver

lol this is getting interesting

Orchid Love

Ha ha ha burn baby burn, no wonder why the fool had a heart attack. What a looser. If he was robbed at gun point he should have been scared, sitting down quietly and calling 911 and not in a rush to call reporters and so happy to say OJ is going to prison for sure. If I was in that jury I'd hang this guy and threw him in the ocean to feed to the shark. OJ was set up, the truth will come. What goes around comes around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OJ we are praying for you. Next time please be careful who your friends with. OJ we understand the frustration and hurt but please let God take it from here. Stay home, pray, listen to your honest family and listen to you lawyers and the judge. The haters will try to get you back in jail don't let these fools win.

Diana

All along I have said this was a set-up. The cops did nothing about the alleged stolen stuff these guys were selling......they just went for OJ and said hey we got him now. These clowns are thieves and scammers trying to make every buck they can. Why should anyone trust cops anymore??? The cops in this should all be fired along with the DA because they were more concerned with their developing celeb status instead of doing their jobs. The charges are bogus and they were grasping at straws and someone ought to be paying for it!

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Set up or not ......... OJ was in the room and making threats and being vulgar and shall I go on?

OJ is the one who said "not to let the anyone leave the room".

If OJ was innocent ...... he would have said "put that gun away" and left the room. He was using a strong arm tactic and he got caught.

I truly believe he has millions of dollars that he is trying to keep from the Brown and Goldman families............. I hope this opens up that can of worms so that he is finally legally obligated to pay his judgement. The entire idea of his mansion and pension being safe from the judgement is stupid.

Karm is a %&*#$.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Does anyone else think his "girlfriend looks a bit like Nicole Brown Simpson????????? Weird~!!!!!

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

could someone do one of these STING jobs on howard k. stern who killed anna nicole smith and her son Daniel Wayne Smith????

stern is walking around spending the money the woman worked for because he hid it away in offshore accounts for 12 years and these are the people stern associates with.
one of these shady characters is the one who ended up with the anna nicole diaries while howard claimed they were stolen. of course we now know that was all a publicity stunt on their part. howard had already arranged a deal with the dirty rat. anyone noticed that the diaries went on for sale as planned with no court case?

these are a bunch of goats that take the american public for stupid green rocks.

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

OJ is the one who said "not to let the anyone leave the room".

Karma is a %&*#$.

yungCaucasoid

oh.

so.

TMZ's white-racism, OJ's robbers, and greed, all joined forces to setup OJ...

wow

you white-racists better be glad this is yalls country. But, God was still watching.

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

so its popular to hate OJ, but its intelligent to separate a setup and be big enough to admit it desite your personal feelings. try to look intelligent.

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

..........................................dumb, dumber, dumest

What's wrong with her face in this picture?

Dee....Dee....Dee (Posting #35).....

NO O.J. does NOT have the RIGHT to "hide" his money from the Goldmans. They won a legal, binding civil suit and are entitled to that money. O.J. (IMO) does NOT have the right to live in a mansion and play golf and not work because he lives in a particular state. It was OJ who said that he would play golf and not work for the rest of his life if it meant not paying the Goldmans. He is a low life loser. What he "WAS" in the past as an athlete is NOT what he is today.

Mr. Goldman is not playing God ...... only not sitting back and letting O.J. get away with not paying the money that he owes.

As for your ridiculous comments that Fred Goldman set up O.J. ~ Grow up!

If anything, I'd be afraid if I was the Goldmans as the MAJORITY of the world thinks that Mr. Simpson is a murderer.

Set up? I don't care if he was set up, as it was "O.J. Simpson's BEHAVIOR" that is on tape. No one forced him to say the things that he did. He has to live with his OWN ACTIONS and REACTIONS.

If you love OJ so much.......why don't you let your daughter date him or marry him? Oh that's right .....because she would probably be abused or decapitated.

Dee....... I don't care what color this man is. I care about him committing a crime and being punished by the laws that govern everyone of us ......... black/white/purple/poor/rich/celeb/non-celeb.

I'm not trying him for the murders. He got off because he played the race card and was a rich celebrity. DNA PROVED that he was the killer. His blood was mixed with Nicole and Ron's blood AT THE SCENE. Nicole & Ron's blood was in O.J.'s Bronco. O.J. had a cut finger. He's a charming sociopath (IMO) like Ted Bundy....etc. He's a nice guy as long as you don't cross him.

You should look at the evidence and not worry about what color a person is, as it makes "you" look like a bigot.

crymeariver

all it would take to impeach the witnesses is bring out their criminal past including one who was caught before with possesion of stolen goods

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments