O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

Juana No

Who was doing all these recordings, anyway?

Jill

GOOD! Go get the accounts!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MESSY FOR ORANGE JULIUS, THAT'S IT NOT EVEN FUNNY ...

WAIT ... LET ME GO GET MY POPCORN .....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Bet he smells

Fred Goldman is not using his son's death as a means to make $$$

Don't you idiots get it.....all he has tried to do is to get OJ's money.....he knew after the aquital that the only other way to get to OJ was his money....

I am quite sure he would rather have his son...than any amount of $$$$$

He is just angry as hell and doing the best he can to hurt OJ in the wallet....if it makes him seem like a gold digger ...so be it......YOUR NOT LOOKING AT THE BIG PICTURE

BrooklyNYC

Fred Goldman is an opportunist. He's trying to rich off of his sons death.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Now you'll finally pay, and I mean PAY, for their deaths. It's a beautiful morning.

Kate

Are we all that suprised? This man is a sociopath who used the race card to get away with murder but what is more amusing is before the murders OJ did nothing for his race and after he has done nothing. He lived in Brentwood (white neighborhood) married a white woman, played golf, had ONE black friend (Al Cowlings). KARMA is a beotch just like you will be in prison.

just me

Set up or not OJ clearly commited a crime.

baby girl

#11 you're a bigger ass- No I'm a professional ass. Get it right.

Phony Tony

Man, who is the idiot in the ballcap that says, "I love famous people" standing next to O.J.'s attorney in the news brief? He's a toothless goof. They need to put a bag over his head and remove him from the scene.

Mary T.

Clean him out Goldman Family...........Go after every penney....The world is SICK of YOU.....Orange Juice Simpson..................................

just me

Hats off to Fred Goldman, you are a man of your word, you said you would stay on the heels of OJ. Maybe now you will get a part of what is RIGHTFULLY owed to you.

Cindy

You know, for all the people crying about the Goldmans going after his money...HELL YEAH....the man got away with cold blooded murder, there is nothing they can do about that, they are pissed, understandably so, and while no amount of money can bring back their loved one, hit OJ in the only place left that is an option. LEAVE HIM PENNILESS AND MISERABLE. HELL YEAH.

just me

Or should I say ANOTHER crime! lol Bye Bye OJ wish it could have been sooner, you really didn't deserve to be a free man for one day after you killed your childrens mother and her friend!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Stick a fork in O.J. He's done.