Goldman's Lawyer on the Offshore Hunt

9/20/2007 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonFred Goldman's lawyer is salivating, after TMZ ran an audio clip in which one of O.J. Simpson's alleged victims revealed that he helped Simpson set up an offshore bank account.

Shortly after Simpson and crew left the room, sports memorabilia dealer Bruce Fromong was heard screaming, "I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the stand. I helped him set up his f****n' offshore accounts."

Simpson owes Goldman tens of millions of dollars from a civil judgment. Goldman's lawyer, David Cook, said the audio is a game-changer, saying, "It has us fixated. If it's there, it's gonna be ours."

Cook says he'll haul Fromong into court when Fromong is out of the hospital, where he's recuperating from a massive heart attack.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

9's MAMA

First ! Poor OJ and he did it

Only swim in the Ocean

FRED
GET
A
JOB

JustBrowsing

anyone surprised to hear there is and offshore account?

Amazing

Why is he getting all this press... I'm soooo sick of seeing his face! Wife-Killer!

billy jack

Wait a minute. Isn't the purpose of an off-shore account to protect the money from being accessed for the judgment? Even if they find it, can they get it to the Goldman family?

baby girl

I love Oj

whateveryousay

GO FRED!!!

Your wait will be worth it!!

rachel

OJ killed his son and got away with murder.
If I was Fred Goldman, I'd go after this beyotch for the rest of my life, too.

It's about making OJ squirm, and suffer, instead of just letting it go.....

Kate

I hope the Goldmans & Browns get all of this arrogant jerks money. No amount of money will bring back their loved ones but knowing that OJ is going to be "hurt" financially, I'm sure helps heal some wounds. Can you imagine the killer of your son and/or daughter walking around free with a smile on his face and millions in the bank?

Sarducci

Is anyone in the IRS listening?

rachel

The more I think of OJ, I think of what a poosy baby he is.

Oooh, big 'football star'. whatever...so tough - NOT!

He's just a baby poosy loser wimp douche

Oh, and a MURDERER who got away with it.

sassy

I DONT SEE THE BROWN FAMILY GOING AFTER SIMPSON! THEY MOVED ON FROM ALL THIS MESS AND IM PROUD OF THEM. ITS NOTHING BUT BLOOD MONEY. I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE IT B.

ILIKE HOW THE BROWN FAMILY IS OUT OF ALL THIS.

Ummmhmmm

ah ha OJ say bye bye now ...Freds going to find every red hot cent ,you wait and see !!!!

haha

They're all a big box of economy sized douche bags.

Jill

GOOD! Go get those illegal accounts.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments