Goldman's Lawyer on the Offshore Hunt

9/20/2007 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonFred Goldman's lawyer is salivating, after TMZ ran an audio clip in which one of O.J. Simpson's alleged victims revealed that he helped Simpson set up an offshore bank account.

Shortly after Simpson and crew left the room, sports memorabilia dealer Bruce Fromong was heard screaming, "I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the stand. I helped him set up his f****n' offshore accounts."

Simpson owes Goldman tens of millions of dollars from a civil judgment. Goldman's lawyer, David Cook, said the audio is a game-changer, saying, "It has us fixated. If it's there, it's gonna be ours."

Cook says he'll haul Fromong into court when Fromong is out of the hospital, where he's recuperating from a massive heart attack.

Lone Ranger

I agree with all of you who say Goldman needs to get a job. The only thing is, who would hire him? He would not show up for work because he is too busy with his fixation on Simpson. Or he would be on the phone to the Lawyers and Media and not with customers. Then he has to stay and home and take care of his daughter who also can't work because no one will hire her with a bag over her head.

Lone Ranger

66. I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE...INCLUDING THE LAPD.......DO NOT KNOW WHO THE REAL KILLER IS....HE IS RIGHT UNDER THIER NOSES.....AND MAKES PUBLIC APPEARANCES TALKING ABOUT OJ........ALSO WHY DID THE DA KICK FURHMAN AND HIS PARTNER OFF THE CASE AND THE HE TAKES THE 5TH?.....WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE YOU TAKE THE 5TH....GO FIGURE....I THINK FOX NEWS SHOULD STOP LETTING HIM TALK......BUT IN MY OPINON THEY ARE RACIST TOO!!!!!!
Posted at 5:16PM on Sep 20th 2007 by drothy

I saw Furhman on Fox News last night. What does he know? Nothing!! He just speculates like he did in the murder trial when he screwed up evidence. Wait, maybe Furhman had a thing for Simpson and when Simpson ignored his advances, went after Nicole to get back at Simpson then he along with his buddies planted the evidence.

Madeline

Mark

Good for Fred. I hope he gets everything.

unreliable resources

I believe this is what happens.....OJ goes to court, there may or may not be enough evidence to prove his guilt. The jury comes back with a guilty verdict (just because he killed those 2 people), and he does his time. Find a boyfriend OJ ! Offshore account?
YES! I also believe that memoriabilia that he went to "steal back" was probably some he had hidden in storage, and someone (Fromong), retrieved it from there after 13 years. OJ was pissed, and called some "friends" to help him storm the room and get it back. That is the stuff he hid from the Goldmans.

Only swim in the Ocean

Madeline, do back to the Anna Nicole Smith thread you freak.

KAT

GO GET YOUR MONEY FRED

Madeline

76. Madeline, do back to the Anna Nicole Smith thread you freak.

Posted at 5:41PM on Sep 20th 2007 by I make the rules here
Exuce me IMO

Malteselover

Lone Ranger

73. In my opinion, I respect Mr. Goldman and his daughter Kim. I thought Mr. Goldman won a civil suit against O.J. God Bless the Goldman family, and may thier beloved family member rest in peace. IMO
Posted at 5:34PM on Sep 20th 2007 by Madeline

75. Good for Fred. I hope he gets everything.
Posted at 5:35PM on Sep 20th 2007 by justme

Hey..I thought the Civil Suit Judgement was awarded to the BROWN/Goldman family. So why are you all saying you hope Goldman gets it? Aren't you forgetting the Brown family? Anything obtained should be sold at public auction and divided equally. But of course the Civil Suit was another California Justice Blunder which they are good at. I mean, how can someone be held liable if the event didnot even happen on the accused property and the accused was found innocent of all charges?

Diva

O.J. got away with murdering two people; how would YOU feel? I hope they badger that piece of garbage until the day he dies.

Lone Ranger

81. I'm sorry but I believe the Goldmans should go after the money-why let OJ keep it? Also thats the way the judge ruled!!!
Posted at 5:46PM on Sep 20th 2007 by booboos mom

Why let OJ keep it? First of all, What Money?? Secondly, did the stupid California Judge realize that the event didnot happen on the accusers property and the person being accused was aquitted of all charges or that Ron Goldman and his father were estranged from each other for 10+ years? There had to be a reason Ron hadn't spoke to Goldddigger Fred for 10+ years. I mean why award a father something when he wasn't even in his sons life years leading upto the time of the sons death? And what if the deaths occurred in New York and OJ was in California. Does that mean OJ was responsible for the deaths because he was married at one time to Nicole? Why didn't Golddigger sue the Brown Family instead for wrongful death since his son was at their daughters house or sue the Nicole Brown Estate for wrongful death. California IS full of fruits & nuts.

Serena

GAIL: Are you for real???? Mr. Gold-dogger WILL badger an innocent man( said by the Sate of California ) until the day the GOld-digger dies. He did not love his son, but now loves the prospect of being a billion-aire. The Goldman Family are the Beverly Hillbilly's wannabes!
How many acts of kindness did you perform on the civil court judge, I wonder Mr. Goldman.....perhaps the fact that your son was gay was inherited by your passions. And also, how much was the civil court judge promised by you Gold-doggers?

The Brown have let this rest. They are so sick of your face in the news at any cost.
Oh by the way, Fred and Kim, there is a Fire burning at Big Bear..............if you visit you might get a newscaster to let you blow him and say a few things on air.

Lone Ranger

83. How many times have you REALLY posted here, O.J.?? I can't believe that many people would actually denigrate Ron Goldman like this. Goldman is the father of a murdered child; regardless of their relationship at the time of his death, that is an agony that never goes away.
Posted at 5:52PM on Sep 20th 2007 by gail

Girl, don't get so flustered..Are you meaning Fred instead of Ron??
How do I feel with OJ murdering two people? When did he do it and what two people?

Madeline

It is sad that one can not leave a kind comment without being attacked by another blogger. God Bless the Godman family and the Brown family. I admire them both. IMO