Heidi & Spencer -- Everyone's BFF?

9/20/2007 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Everyone hates Heidi and Spencer, but that's news to them!

TMZ caught the terrible twosome coming out of One Sunset after a birthday dinner for Heidi last night, where Spencer proclaimed, "We're friends with everybody!"

Whatever helps him sleep at night.

Melissa

I hate hate hate Spencer.

Jackie

LOL... of all the news in the world you would think Speidi wouldnt be one of today's top stories. Unfortunately because people love to make fun of them so much - they ARE. So for that 15 minutes of fame Heidi and Spencer, congrats. Heidi on a lighter note - if I were Lauren's friend you would have been put in your place WAY before now. I faithfully watch the Hills and the way you dog her and make it seem like you have done nothing - and then the SAME thing you said you didnt do, you accuse her of once you see her out with her FRIEND Jason. Dude, get a life... Spencer, get a JOB because the only thing we see you do on the Hills is sit on the couch and wait for Heidi to come home. Losers! Thank you TMZ for posting this little story of the two idiots because I have been waiting to vent this. If I were LC's friend, Heidi would be scared.... very scared.

johnnysgirl

These idiots are not FAMOUS!!! They are a JOKE. Stop wasting space on your page to report news on the wannabe Britney & K-Fed.

Ricky Ticky Tock

Heidi, I don't know who you are, but your leprechaun looking ass boyfriend is a straight geek and you needa do something about that 'cause dude reminds me of something I'd pick out of my toes after keeping the same pair of socks on for 3 days.

p.

their minds are warped. Theyre in their own little world.

Save Joe Francis

Heidi is no better than that slimeball Spencer. They're both greedy, self obsessed, talentless rich kids that deserve each other. I can't wait for the day that The Hills is cancelled and the publicity vanishes.

P-Type

2 mule- faced- posers.

zipperlip

Not that I would watch because I think they both stink but...I am shocked they haven't been offered their own reality show..... yet.

Greg

Am I supposed to know who these people are?

Violet

They're both a joke. I can't wait for their 15 minutes to be over so that we can stop hearing about all the dumb crap that they constantly do.

Merry Christmas

Count Dracula and Mr. Ed make a nice couple.

gossipgurl101

Team Lauren all the way? Hey Heidi, Why the long face. What the hell is that creature standing next to her, it looks like a mop.

sinensis

Disgusting people, I cannot wait for Heidi and Spencer to get theirs.. what goes around comes around.

THEMOMMA

IF EVERYONE HATES THEM WHY, OH WHY DO YOU INSIST ON SHOWING THEM TO US ???????????????? ENOUGH ALREADY OF THOSE TWO ..............

grly300

THESE TWO ARE SO STUPID! I HATE THEM! THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS THEY ARE LOSERS!!!! FRIENDS HAHAHA LEPRACHAUN FRIENDS??

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments