Patti LaBelle Goes OFF on a Fan!

9/21/2007 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comDon't mess around with Patti LaBelle! Patti proved that you shouldn't -- by verbally stomping all over a fan who was invited on stage during her performance!

The young man was very close to LaBelle, when she jokingly told the Kansas City audience, "He was dancing too close to me!" The fan then said, "I think you wanted it more than I did!" The audience roars with laughter, but the look on Ms. LaBelle's face shows she's not amused!

Miss LaBelle went LaBallisitic!

She tells the frightened man, "I don't play that, okay? Do you know who I am?" and reminds the fan he's not at a Lil' Kim concert! Oooh, yes she did! She then snatches the microphone and kicks him off the stage!

The audience began to tell the miffed LaBelle that he didn't mean it, and Miss L quipped, "He didn't mean it? Just like Britney Spears didn't mean it the other night!" Patti proved that she can insult as she pleases, but no one better step to her! Daaaamn, diva!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kesha

Yes. I think shes forgotton what century it is.

Oh Please

Well, maybe he's seen your commercial and knows that "One Touch Changes Everything!"

Because I couldn't stop myself, that's why.

PigtailsRCute

Patti LaBelle is an old full-of-herself bitch who needs to get laid. Lighten up Miss Thang.

"Don't you know who I am?" Nice. That one always works, I'm sure.

I dare you to show your face in Dallas. You'll have a piece of ME if you do!

J.J.

1st

JOE

damn SUCKA GOT SERVED

jk

That guy looked gay anyways...So I think she over reacted a lil, because dont most gay people act like that..Look how perez acts.

Cool chick

I love it! True meaning of a lady...I felt sorry for the guy but she set his ass straight!

KAT

THE FANS MADE HER WHO SHE IS AND SHE SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT PEOPLE STILL WANT TO SEE THAT OLD LADY PERFORM

wisegirl

She has no sense of humor.

thenightone

Hey Patti,
Reality check 1 2 3.

CELEBRITIES

One of us danced with her and Nona Hendrix onstage in 1992 at a Madison Square Garden Concert.

She invited people up to dance and sing and everything went smoothly

She admitted in her biography that she has changed - she used to never lose her temper

Cheryl

What a bitch to treat a fan like that...I feel sorry for the guy because you can tell he was clearly kidding.

KENTUCKYGIRL

I THINK SHE ENJOYED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!

Rae

Miss LaBelle went a little too far. What is her problem?

Wicked

Black may not crack but it does SPREAD as I said on the View this week.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments