Richie Sambora Returns to Rehab

9/22/2007 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bon Jovi's number two, Richie Sambora, returned to rehab on Monday -- this time at the Cirque Lodge in Utah -- the same rehab facility where Lindsay Lohan is currently receiving treatment.

This is the second time this year Sambora's been to rehab. This past June, after the traumatic break-up of his marriage to Heather Locklear and his split from girlfriend Denise Richards, Sambora spent a week at the UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

At the time, he told NBC's Matt Lauer that he decided to go the rehab route because, "I was just drinking too much, and I needed to get my life together."

The 48-year-old Bon Jovi guitarist has a private room at Cirque, reports Star.

Street racers are ass holes

From someone in the know, he really is a good guy. He's a down to earth guy who would not hurt a fly and treats people well. He has a good heart and this is evident to anyone who knows or has met him...lets all keep good thoughts in our hearts for him...hang in their brother...

rosie

I do wish Mr. Samboro luck in finding sobriety. He is nearly 50 now and the body can only take so much the more we age. I look at Keith Richards and he is one scary sight. I was the girlfriend of a professional musician for about 6 years and it was a tough relationship. The drugs, alcohol and othre women are all out there and it puts alot of stress on a relationship. I chose to leave and we are still friends but I just couldn't handle the lifestyle. Most of those guys have huge egos and wives and children kind of fall by the wayside. Heather Locklear was married to a musician the first time around so she knew what it was all about. I am not saying Samboro is the sleezebag Lee is...they just live a different way...Samboro is a talented man and certainly not received his due as part of Bon Jovi. I hope he succeeds in his quest to sobriety not only for himself but for his daughter. Good Luck.

Go with the Flow!

I heard that he's still can't over the fact that he left his beautiful wife for that ugly slut, so he
drinks more and more and kicks himself for that.

allison

It is good to go to rehab but these places they go to are just spa -like. That is how I feel about it.

justme

take me with you.

Brat

I JUST KNEW THERE HAD TO BE A REASON WHY HE HOOKED UP WITH THAT CLOWN LOOKING DENISE....HE WASN'T SOBER........

TAKE CARE RICHIE

JolieIsFake

Whats up with TMZ site. Seems it's hard to type anything on here.

Sambora is ugly and obviously is seeking attention.

rosie

Richie

Take your journey one step and day at a time remember that your fans are with you
we love and support you and you will be healthier and better for it, im very proud of you please stay strong and im glad you are continuing your treatment

you are in my thoughts and prayers at this time

UseYourCommonSense

Why are some of you people so mean and nasty? This man is a man, who like many other men and woman has made mistakes in how they handled the situation. I'm sure none of you are saints. I know I'm not. This man is a father, who trying to fix his life. Instead of saying "Hey, Richie was on the wrong path, and now is trying to correct it instead of ending up like other dead celebrities who didn't change their life", you are all blasting him for trying to do something good. The Lindsay comments, are ridiculous, this girl has been thru alot of very bad choices, but the public eggs her on. If these celebrities didn't live their private pain publicly, many of you would have no life. Quit bagging on people's private/public pain and mistakes to make yourselves feel like you look better than you are. If the public were to give them some positive support, perhaps they wouldn't be the way they are and setting bad examples for our children.

God Bless those trying to get help - I pray that works - Good Luck Richie, Lindsay and all others who need our prayers and support, not our criticism and nasty remarks.

UseYourCommonSense

Way to Go Richie - I'm proud of you.

jEnsmo

Best to ya Richie! Can't wait to see you in MN.

Faithlove

Just to set record straight richie is not in rehab,he is with family and friends at home right now,just spoke to him. he is doing fine.he needs support from friends and fans now.all my love to you babe

UseYourCommonSense

Dear Faithlove,
If you are truly a friend of his, please relay that more people than not support him. Whether he is in Rehab or not. He is a good man, a loving father and a very talented muscian. I respect him.
God Bless

phenixx

richie i saw u a couple of weeks ago u looked happy and content with girlfriend so glad ur getting help to get better

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Sorry; all the NEWS STORIES are saying he's still in rehab in Utah. Hope Lindsay leaves him alone ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments