Holy Hannah Montana! Miley Pregnant?

9/24/2007 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hold on to your Duff Stuff! TMZ has learned that Miley Cyrus is NOT pregnant ... whew!

A vicious rumor is burning up the Internet, saying that Cyrus, the 14-year-old star of the Disney Channel mega hit "Hannah Montana," supposedly told teen zine J-14, "I'm going to take good care of my baby. I've already gained 7 pounds. I was in real shock when it happened accidentally. I went a little too far. I'm sorry to all of my fans."

Not true, says Cyrus' rep, who told TMZ, "The story is a complete fabrication. Someone mocked up a fake J-14 article." For their part, J-14 posted this statement on their Web site: "Despite Internet rumors, J-14 NEVER reported that Miley Cyrus was pregnant. Someone doctored the 'This Just In' article that appeared on page 16 of J-14's July 2007 issue, where a few of Miley's Hannah Montana co-stars talked about her gross habits. Miley is an intelligent, respectable role model for young girls, and the editors of J-14 pride themselves on presenting our readers with credible stories and information."

You can sleep at night, kiddies!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cassie

are you kidding me. who would even make that rumor up. the paparazzi world is just jealous that finally a new pop star is not a screw up. get real! it made me sick to my stomach to even think that someone would say that. dont even start with miley. shes going to show the world that there is such a thing as a perfect role model.

no pervs allowed

Where is the countdown until she is 18 TMZ?

jellydonot

Dani

My daughter loves Hannah Montana. I've watched with her before, it's pretty funny. It doesn't her that her dad is so hot either!

bella

Poor kid. No wonder most of these child stars (*ahem* Brit Brit) end up so messed up, confused, and lacking a grasp on reality and their own lives. Imagine having to face rumors of your supposed "pregnancy" on the news when you're just 14!!! Shame on whoever doctored the J-14 interview. Celeb news is a big money maker, but go make money by taking pictures or doing real interviews. If I were Billy Ray Cyrus, I'd sue their sorry asses for being so vicious to my little girl!

Dani

i mean hurt

trinity

I'm older than dirt, and I love watching the Hannah Montana show. The cast is great, and her dad is very easy on the eye.

Miley has a very bright future ahead.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Seriously, there is FINALLY a good role model for our young girls, and the media sleeze has to go and try to drum up some sort of scandal?! Why?! For those of us with young girls, it is hard to allow them to turn on the television with all the trash out there - Hannah Montana is a good old fashioned, kind hearted family comedy that we all need. Leave Miley alone, or I'll have to make a video and post it on YouTube!!! :)

Megan Browning

I think it was wrong to make a rumor like that about a 14 year old pop star / actress that a lot of little kids look up to. Even a stupid rumor at that, you can tell she is not that kind of girl to just go out and do somthing like that. All you have to do is watch her show and read the articles about her real life, and anybody that does that will the reliaze that the whole Miley Cyrus "Im Pregnant" rumor is a LIE. I think she's a good person and she does not deserve to be treated this way

stupid brittney

I feel so sorry for teens who want to pursue a career in tv or music...how do you think anybody let alone a 14 year old handles rumors that aren't true? Its a good thing her dad helps her keep grounded and not get caught up in all this. My daughter & son love her and I love to watch it with them...Thank Goodness there is one teen model my daughter can look up to....there aren't a whole lot.

Whoever doctored this should be punished...

Cartman

Another Disney kid I never heard of.

Thanks

Maggs

She's a sweet good girl! I am glad you are reporting this!

Amber

Thats just sick. She is 14 for gods sake! If I was 14 and there were rumors going around that i was pregnant I would be so mortified. I doubt she has even had sex yet.

mammasaid

Sick, Sick ,Sick. Taking potshots at adults is bad enough but leave the LITTLE GIRL ALONE! You sick, pitiful, rat bastards!

Jen

Whoever started this rumor needs some serious help. SHE IS 14 and I agree its no wonder who so many celebrities are messed up....Its no wonder they cant stay married either

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments