Rihanna

Straps One On

9/24/2007 11:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Little miss sunshine herself let her bad girl come out this weekend at a concert in Toronto. When this good girl goes bad -- it's time to go back!

0924_rihanna_wireimage-1
Rihanna's outfit, if that's what this atrocity can be called, made Ri look like hella ella ella a a a! When you can't decide on a belt -- wear twelve! And the boots -- well, it looks like somewhere in Hollywood, a tranny is roaming barefooted.

Delshon Antonio Creacy

Well I just want to say for all those who are talkin bad on Rihanna's name first of all the reason why she has that on is because the name of the tour is "Good Girl Gone Bad Tour" also stop hatin cause most of yall talkin bad on her b the main ones wishin yall could look like her, yes shes talented she can dance sing and do what ever she pust her mind to

Lifesaverkisses

Rihanna is a GREAT singer. She doesnt show her ass in public and i'dlet my daughter listen to her without worrying UNLIKE AshleyTidsdale..high school musical my a**. Have you heard her song "I cansee us touching like that, I can see us kissing like that"Right.....Thats who I want my daughter to idolize.

huh?

Another flavor of the month over singing jackass. Yawn.....

THE CRIDDLER

shes hot as crap.

Amy

She looks bad in this outfit. Too much showing.

Ana Connie

I love her but...what was she thinking when she went up on stage with this outfit???

dugh

who is she?

Kate

This girl is so overhyped. She can't sing and her songs are beyond annoying. She needs the distracting outfits to keep the auidence distracted from her lack of music ability, not to mention her lip syncing.

Mrs. Harvey Levin

I don't even know where to begin...

Wasabi Pea

Britney should have worn this at the VMA's. I like Rihanna's song, her outfit, and her hair.

Dottie

She's not shopping at the mall or attending church service. The outfit is appropriate for the stage and maybe the bedroom.

Stephanie

Snicker, snicker (like she did Britney at VMA)

Stephanie

She looks foolish in that outfit. Haha

Margret Ogbuozobe

RIHANNA IS A BEAUITFUL GIRL....BUT HAS NO TALENT WHAT SO EVER!!! AND DID YA'LL SEE THE 2007 VMA's. WAS IT JUST ME OR WAS SHE LAUGHING AT BRITTANY SPEARS' BOMB OF AN PERFORMANCE. I KNOW WE ALL WERE LAUGHING, BUT THAT WAS SO UNCLASSY 2 DO IT THERE. RIHANNA BETTER WATCH HERSELF, BECAUSE JUST LIKE BRIT... SHE IS NOT ALWAYS GOING TO BE YOUNG, PRETTY, AND HOT.

Ricky Ticky Tock

I love Rhianna. She's so fine.

What I like about Rhianna is that she's a lady and she seems like a sweetheart plus she has a good sense of humor.

Much love!