Claws Out on "Women's Murder Club" Set

9/26/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Horror stories are leaking from the set of new ABC series, "The Women's Murder Club," where the four female leads and the crew are ready to kill! It's murder!women's murder club
The show, which debuts October 12, is produced by creepy Jessica Simpson daddy Joe, and stars Angie Harmon, Laura Harris, Paula Newsome and Aubrey Dollar as a crime solving team. While the ladies claim to be best of friends off-set, sources say that on-set tensions are about to explode!

Sources tell TMZ that "Murder Club's" blonde bombshell, Laura Harris, is by far the most difficult. "The producers know she is a headache. Make-up and wardrobe fight over who doesn't have to work with her." And Harris and Newsome both believe they deserve top billing -- over the much more well known Harmon.

Continues the source, "The ongoing joke from producers is that the show will get re-named, "WOMAN Murder Club," once they all get killed off for being divas and Angie is left alone."

A rep for ABC did not immediately return our call for comment.

ChanelShades

Saw the name "Joe Simpson" and that was enough for me. Can't stand that man! Won't be watching this one.

Desiree

Uh, yep, number one, Joe Simpsons name on this crap was enough for me, too. Angie Harmon must be hard up to lower herself to do trash like this with Joe Simpson. Just goes to show ya even celebutards have to scrounge to pay the rent.

Kitty has no hair

these bitches need to shut up and be glad they are even working. there are plenty of UNEMPLOYED actors and actresses in the city of angels, we call them waiters, waitresses, bartenders and "exoctic dancers". non of these gals are that talented or that beautiful. BE GRATEFUL YOU ARE EVEN WORKING!

Get a Clue

This show has "BOMB" written all over it.

Debra

I dont get it, isnt Joe Simpson formerly a Baptist minister at the Heights Baptist Church in Richardson, Texas??? What happened to hungry for money?? I am very disappointed in this so-called Christian! Cant wait to not watch this show..

seri

It's too bad, the books are actually pretty good. There is definitely a lead character in the books though so whoever is playing that lead should get top billing. No reason for anyone to be fighting. No way I'm gonna watch it though, sounds like they'll probably completely re-invent everything and end up losing the best parts.

DTST

Nice Moimeme. What the hell do all Canadians have to do with it? The last I heard, you Yanks have to pretend to be Canadian when you travel because Americans aren't well liked around the world. Who's obnoxious?

rachel

Did Joe Simpson do couch casting? He hired only the actresses who give good hand.

What a freaking pervert. I hate that guy.

tmzer

You mean this show is Joe's, father of 2 hoe's? Dude, get a real job!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Now THAT I would pay to see -- the behind-the-scenes catfights!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Oh, yeah -- I think Joe's a TOTAL schmuck.

mambub

God Canadians are obnoxious. Posted at 1:00PM on Sep 26th 2007 by Moimeme

BITE ME! Does that mean I can say that all Americans are all ignorant wastes of space based on your amazing knoledge of Canadians.

As to this project, As everyone else said the creepiest 'stage dad' in the world is involved there is how this is going to blow up!

pay atention

This is a man who knows right from wrong and has led his own daughter in a lifestyle that promotes her sexuality. Most dads would never sell their daughter for money. He has made a living at Jessicas expense. It is such a shame that she sees it as love. It is so not. He is the root of evil in her life. I think her dad is probably the reason she is divorced from Nick. I bet she still loves him and wishes things were different. I bet that the first hint of trouble her dad took advantage and manipulated her into leaving him. That's my guess on the relationship with Nick. But as far as Daddy selling daughter that is a fact. She would know it if she allowed herself to face the truth!!!!

Amber

I don't think being American or Canadian has ANYTHING to do with it.......
Stop attacking people.... if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I personally don't care for Mr Simpson... and I am anxious to see the ratings for this show when it starts.

Merry Christmas

#1 - I am with you! As soon as I saw his creepy face, I hit the scroll bar lickity split! Then I came back to comment on just how creepy he is! CREEPY is the best adjective for this man. I just scrolled back up to look one more time - the horror - he's licking his lips.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments