Ja Rule: I Don't Care About Gay Marriage

9/26/2007 5:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ja RuleAfter showing his true colors in Complex magazine by doing his best Isaiah Washington impression and rattling off homophobic comments, failed rapper Ja Rule is trying to change his tune -- sorta!

In an interview with Spinner.com, the 31-year-old says his homophobic remarks were taken out of context. Mmm hmmm! Regarding gay marriage, Ja says,"It's really not my business. I really could care less." Lovely. The father of three adds, "I have relatives that are homosexuals and, you know, they come over for Christmas, hang out." Bah humbug.

It's truly heartwarming when people realize the error of their ways.

Merry Christmas

JaStink

Boo Hoo

I know how he feels. I am anti-gay to!!

Boo Hoo

I know how he feels. I am anti-gay to, but I still let Larry Birkhead come over the Holidays.

ziggy

Most closeted gay men on the downlow are anti gay!!!!

sydjulia22

Why can't he have his own opinion? America wants diversity so long as it aligns with liberal thinking. I think he is entitled to his own opinion just as much as anyone else!

sydjulia22

Excuse me not America....Hollywood, the media, etc.

tired of cry baby

what he cannot have his own opinion? does that offend all the fruits at tmz?

biggunsar

who cares what this moron has to say??!!
He raps for a living. In other words, uneducated and overly opinionated.

He's a muscian for gods sake. WHO CARES what those morons have to say. That's like taking advice from the guy who plays guitar by a bus station for change.

He's a musician too. Why doesn't anyone take advice from someone like that?

Well...this tard, and the rest are all the same.

ziggy

he's entitled to have what ever hate minded opinion he chooses to have. he just needs to stick with "ONE"! but that wouldn't exactly sell him any albums now would it!

seanflynn

When he says he "could care less" it means that he does care.

Why can't people say "couldn't care less" which is the correct phrase?

Trina

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion, including the ignorant comment left by biggunsar ("He raps for a living. In other words, uneducated and overly opinionated.")

That man makes more in a day than you in a year. There, that's my opinion :)

alyssa

homophobic comments what the hell are you guys talking about? he never said he hated gays.

Justin

He's entitled to his opinion. As a gay man I'm not offended.

Some people hate gays, jews, blacks, asian etc.. Personally I think it's nuts but oh well.

MacArthur

He's a bad person because he's against gay sex? Isn't this America? Why do gay people get upset with anyone who thinks gay sex is vile and disgusting?

Lynnette

I think the word "homophobe" is over used. If your against Gay marrage, that means your "scared?" How about just plain disgusted? I think he's titled to his own opinion just like everybody else, and he shouldn’t have to back down. Too bad the press got to him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments