Yes, LC Still Hates Heidi

9/26/2007 12:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Poor Lauren Conrad, everywhere she goes, she gets the same question: "Are you friends with Heidi Montag?"

Last night was no exception, as LC and buddy Audrina Patridge were caught by TMZ leaving Element in Hollywood, where they were once again asked about their villainous ex-friend.

A better question -- what does LC think about Heidi's music career?!

wendy weyandt

hey well i like L.C. better than heidi

Merry Christmas

Please cancel this show. I can't stand these people. Self absorbed brats.

deelicious

Do they get paid to be out in the clubs EVERY night?? I mean is it in their contract to be out in the clubs promoting the show?

Karin B.

Who cares... We don't know these people.

citygirl

Do we personally know any of the celebs we are constantly watching...I didn't think so. You might not like the show, and thats the beauty of having more than one channel...you don't have to watch it, but there are a lot of us who do watch and for some odd reason care what these girls do from week to week!

tara

Triple love Lauren! Hiedi and Speckle are botton feeders!

shania27

I love Lauren and don't have anything againgst Heidi, but WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH SPENCER?!? This is a true story that happened the other night, and it was soooo funny - Okay, I was making my boyfriend watch The Hills with me and it was the part where Spencer and Heidi saw Jason and LC at that restaurant, and he's like, "Who ARE these people? What is WRONG with that blond guy? What is up with his facial hair?" He kept whining, so I let him change the channel. The first channel he changed it to was airing Southpark, and it was Stan's face across the screen. My boyfriend was like, "What the hell, I thought I changed the channel?!?" I laughed my ass off - there is an uncanny resemblance between Spencer and all Southpark characters!

notfamous...yet

WHO??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
SERIOUSLY, WHO THE F ARE THESE PEOPLE???????????

Garth fan

LOL#5 by austin17- that's pretty funny. Oh yeah, I love the Hills and team Lauren all the way!

Penny

How come the "hills haters" always come on post their hatred for the Hills.??? If they don't care and hate the show and actors...why do they post and keep up with what is going on with the show and characters...they obviously love the show like we do.

S. Harris

No, we still don't care.

holly

the show is scripted, but its still pretty good. lol

Naples

Last night I was watching a re-run of the first season. I have to say, Heidi really was a good friend to Lauren. When I look back onto it now, Heidi just seems so beaten down. I really kind of think she doesn't know how to get out of this with Spencer and still save face to everyone who makes fun of them and hates them. I also think after re-watching the first season that Heidi is depressed now. I kind of have a new opinion of Heidi, she was just caught up with Spencer's "sphengalli?" ways and she lost sight of her own identity. But I think as she has matured she realizes it.
Dump Spencer Heidi. i'm there for ya!

Lisa

Heidi and lauren should duke it out. now that would be a very big highlight of the show i would pay to see that or better i'd pay them to fight.

Shay S

I really enjoy the hills! actually, the only reason i watched this show in the beginning was because it was a laguna beach spin-off. i hated the fact that it was lauren, as the main character. i wish they would have chosen kristen to follow and we would probably have a way more interesting group now but whatever. i still love the show. as for heidi, i wish she would wake up already! i really want to like her, really really really want to like her but her stupidy makes it impossible.