"God Warrior" Perrin's Daughter Dies in Car Crash

9/27/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marguerite Perrin, the God-obsessed shrew who infamously lost it on FOX's "Trading Spouses," after returning to her family, has lost her daughter Ashley in a car crash.
Ashley and Marguerite Perrin
Ashley Perrin, 25, was driving on Interstate 55 in Ponchatoula, La., reports the Hammond Star, when her minivan hit a guard rail. According to cops, Ashley "was ejected" from the vehicle and died at the scene, but the cause of the accident is unknown. Ashley leaves an 8-year-old daughter.

The victim's mother is best known for her "God Warrior" ranting, particularly trying to throw FOX cameras out of her house when she returned to her family, and initially refusing to accept the $50,000 prize money -- because it was "tainted" and "dark-sided."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jude

In lieu of flowers, the Perrin's are asking that donations be made in the name of Abigail Allen, Ashley's 8 year old daughter. The Abigail Allen Fund has been set up at First Guaranty Bank in Ponchatoula, Louisiana, P.O. Box 398 Ponchatoula, Louisiana 70454

Stacie

that is horrible , that lady was crazy but you know people react strongly about there faith and its not fair that their family should go through that
Peace and love be with all of u Ashley RIP

froglvr

First I would like to say that my prayers are with the Perrin family but mostly with Abigail.

Some of you come on here and post comments passing judgement on a family you don't even know. I have had the opportunity to meet this family and know that they are good people and have an extremely enormous faith in God. Mrs. Perrin might have come off as "God Warrior" but her mothering should have never been questioned. Neither should her grand-parenting. Her daughter may have had a child at 17, but how many parents can control the decisions their children make? You can't. You can only try to guide them down the correct path and know that there will be mistakes in the roadway to life. Stop making judgement on this family and start looking at your own.

Natalie Timmons

I KNOW EVRYTHING IS GOING TO GO WELL FOR ABIGAIL CAUSE I DANCED FRO MISS ASHLEY AND I KNEW MRS MARGUERITE VERY WELL AND I KNOW SHE WILL TAKE CARE OF HER VERY WELL...I WILL ALWAYS MISS U MISS ASHLEY.......I LOVE YOU!!!

Tmz is lame

Prayers are w/ the family. This is awful.

Ummmhmmm

how sad for the daughter ,now shes stuck with god warrioring grannie .

LL

How sad:(

Irene

Wow... how sad is this... I will be praying for their family.... May God be with them in their time of grief

Wicked

Ashley's mother looks and acts like she's possessed by the DEVIL. I hope and pray that Ashley's daughter is not raised by the Grandma. I hope this child has her father or his side of her family to raise her.

RIP Ashley.

Melissa

My prayers are with the family, may they have strenth and will trough this hard time !!!!

Sarah

That is REALLY sad! I remember that episode. The mom is nuts but the daughter seemed REALLY, REALLY sweet. I feel so bad for the 8 year old......very sad.

MommyWhatsADoucheBag?

Where's your messiah now??!!

hotmom

Very tragic. My thoughts are with Ashley's family.

And yes, her mom was a nutjob on that episode, but they actually invited her back to do another one and she was fairly normal on that one (or at least she wasn't a ranting lunatic).

Tired and Ready for A Nap

This is no time to kick a family when they are down. Nor is it a time to say 'I told you so'. A woman has lost her daughter and a litlte girl has lost her mother. It's a sad time.

sydjulia22

How sad for the little girl!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments