Nicole Gets Prettied Up,

Joel MADden Returns

9/27/2007 11:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's been pretty good with the paps lately, but yesterday, Joel Madden had a moment of Hulk-like rage -- when a photog got too close to his baby mama. Lifestyles of the rich and the famous!

TMZ was outside Neil George Salon on Robertson Blvd. when Joe and Nic made a fast break to their waiting car. A menacing Madden swatted at a nearby photog and yelled, "Get outta the f**kin' way!" No need for a bodyguard here!

In related news, today is national "Marry Your Baby Daddy Day."

chicken BBQ

what a goof

GABY

I'M PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is doing the right thing protecting his girlfriend and his baby to be... I LOVE TMZ but sometimes you just have to give a pregnant women some space...

Tranzy

I love him but who in their right minds leave hilary duff for nicole.
But he still so how its gonna be a beautiful baby.

Michelle

Neil George Salon is not on Robertson Blvd...your spies need better eyes.

Gig

Good for him!!!! He is being a real man and protecting the mother of his child. Again, good for him!

Puh-lease

That's "Hulk-like rage"? Get real. The guy just told the pap to get out of his way, and he wasn't at all enraged. Stop lying, TMZ. I bet Harvey Levin runs like a whiny little bitch if somebody looks at him sideways, if this is what he considers "rage", LOL

ginger

Again....that's "Hulk-like rage"? lmao...TMZ, you don't have to make up the drama. There's plenty out there...

Terry

I believe he said
"Watch out for the car get the f*** out of da way."

Terry

A menacing Madden, Hulk-like rage ?
I show more rage then that when I dont get my coffee in the morning!
2 much TMZ your turning into a little old ladys.

js

Dont blame him. Thats the way the pops should be handled .Not inviting them into the bathroom like Britney. They will go as far as you let them.

Diana

These two? I think they believe they are some kind of Kind and Queen. I don't get why you chase them. Honestly. What is there to understand about these guys? No big deal here, nothing to cover.

Good Charlotte freak

Now, don't try to make Joel into a bad guy over this crap. I don't blame him a bit. There should be a law about how close these photographers can get to their subjects. They just wanted to get into the car for Gods sake. I worry about when the baby comes. New parents are nervous enough without being bombarded by people. I am a huge Good Charlotte fan and I've met joel a couple of times. He is the sweetest, kindest guy in the world. But, people need their space!!! Give him and Nicole a break!!! I enjoy looking at pictures and videos of them online but keep your distance guys!!!

katie