Trump vs. Cuban

Turns Nerdy

9/28/2007 1:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald Trump, Mark CubanThe never-ending battle of words between boisterous billionaires Donald Trump and Mark Cuban has shifted from the topic of Dan Rather to Internet spam. Ooooh, burn!

The feud began this week when Trump called Dan Rather "a loser." Rather, who is currently suing former employer CBS, now works for Cuban's HDNet. Cuban didn't take too kindly to that, telling "Access Hollywood" that Trump "is a first-class idiot!" To which Trump retorted to Page Six, "Mark is a total loser."

Now Cuban is firing back, telling TMZ, "Has [Trump] ever hired anyone who went to Trump University, or is Trump University just a good excuse to be one of the biggest Internet spammers in America?" Oh snap! He told him!

And then Trump was all, "I know you are but what am I?" And then Cuban was all, "I'm rubber, you're glue." And then Trump was all, "I know you are but what am I?" And then Cuban was all, "You already said that." And then Trump was all, "Nuh-uh." And then Cuban was all, "Yeah you did, it was right there on TMZ." And then Trump was all, "Yeah, you're right." And then Cuban was all, "Told you so."

Only swim in the Ocean

Cuban is a douchebag.

Seriously

One thing Mr. Cuban has got that Mr. Trump doesn't have and that would be.. my desire to MAJORLY DO IT with Mr. Cuban! No attraction to Mr. Trump whatsoever - The above picture is not a good one, by the way.

Only swim in the Ocean

Cuban is a douchebag

knick

Both of them are idiots. Shut up already. At what point is Rosie going to jump in this?

Beatles

This is utter stupidity when high profile business leaders engage in this childish behavior.

It does absolutely no good for their credibility

Trina

Donald Trump should choke on his own comb over...

Cuban Rules!

Fred Flintstoned

Cuban is the man!!!! He needs to slap that raccoon fur of Trump's head

Sir Boo

Mark Cuban is a hero, an idol and a person to respect. Trump is a total idiot.

not feeling sorry

WOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO MAVS!!! :)

wasted days and wasted nights

Trump v. Cuban on the same bill as Lee v. Pebble.

Deborah

Does Trump have to stick his nose into everything? And what is up with the name calling? If "the donald" has negative reviews for ALL of these people, then why doesn't he make his commentary without the name calling? It is actaully taking away from his intelligence that people like me thought that he had. When he get's into all of this all of the time he is actually showing his true colors, I now thinks he is a jealous, insecure person acting like he has no sense and a very immature attitude. I can imagine the people in the big business world such as him are all laughing behind his back, saying there he goes again. He must have been a real bully as a kid. Name calling...that is pathetic.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Trump just stick to your plastic wife and leave people alone will ya?

howard supporter

I am not a big fan of Cuban or Trump.but from all I have heard of Cuban in Texas is that he is a pompas ass. He is an ugly egotistal jerk. I think they both have ego problems so of course they will never see eye to eye on anything. I do think Trump is right on Dan Rather...payback is a bitch don't you think cause Rather did to Cronkite what CBS is doing to Rather. GO CBS!!!!

ME

Yeah I know 3 year olds more mature then Donald Trump.

He really needs to get over himsef. The only reason hes got so much money is because hes such a coward and sues anyone who looks at him the wrong way.

He needs to grow up. FAST.

#7

Trump is a first class idiot!!
He feuds with whom ever does not agree with his egotistical idologies.
Keep your mouth shut Mr. Trump!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments