"Rock of Love" Stripper Cries Foul!

10/1/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes true love isn't skin deep. On Sunday's finale of "Rock of Love," has-been Poison rocker Bret Michaels chose between stripperlicious Heather and pink-haired pixie, Jes. And even though Heather had Bret's name tattooed across the back of her neck -- Bret pointed his pinkie to select Jes.

Not surprisingly, Heather was pretty pissed, posting on MySpace that she was misrepresented in the final episode, boohooing that editing made her look way more insensitive on their final date than she really was.

She was upset that she didn't rock the aging rocker. Heather wrote, "I am so heartbroken and appalled that I look so insensitive in the finale."

When Bret asked if he could have both girls, Heather says she "absolutely, 100 percent did not say I would share him. We both said no." Once again, Heather blames editors. "I am soooo appalled by that -- as if the stipper [sic] thing wasn't enough, (which I quit doing months ago) -- or pretty much never showing one bad thing about Jess, I got ran through [sic] the coals and heartbroken once again." Appalling!

Funny Girl

Go check out VH1 and Jes' blog about the show. They are not together and he has only called her once since the finale show 6 months ago. What an A**HOLE!

Ms Kris

Bret made the RIGHT choice.

And, we all know Bret & Jes won't last so there will be a 2cd season.

Heather & her plastic chest got upset when something did not go her way & complained & bit.... about it ON FILM FOR ALL TO SEE.

Lacey I hated but she was in the same league as Heather made up stories, complained, etc.

Boredsh*tless

If Heather was really into Bret like she said she was I honesly don't think she would've reacted the way she did when he didn't choose her; throwing a fit in the limo and badmouthing the man who she supposedly was "in love with:" If Bret was having second thoughts about who to choose, the classless way in which Heather chose to make her exit probably proved to him that he definitely made the right choice.

Bobbie

OMG I am sooooo glad Jess won. I agree with a previous comment that being the youngest she was the most mature. I think it's hilarious that Heather went from there is no other man for me and I love him to calling him everything but a child of God. Don't Hate Mama!

I think Jess paying attention to his health ( even though HE isn't) had a huge part in her winning; he even said that when he told her why she was picked.

Go back and do what do you best Heather. Show those 30 something TaTa's and party on gurl!

Amy

See my uncle Gordon he died from type 2 diabetes, it's not a laughing matter regardless if it's type 1 or type 2. To be honest orignally I really liked Heather but the way she acted when her and Brett were in the sand dune turned me off he kept saying "oh I'm not feeling well I need food" and she didn't listen and obviosuly didn't stop either for a rest , break or food refuel. A real woman would have LISTENED and stopped the sand duggy and said "okay lets stop lets relax and take a breather and get some fuel in our system"
or something along those lines. Diabetes can litterally KILL you if you don't take care of yourself right. See I noticed it was catching up to Brett because when he needed to be well for the season finale he was off a little but luckily not off enough to make the wrong decision. I commend him for being honest with both Heather and Jess. But see Jess took his diabetes SERIOUSLY and you can see it geunienly in her eyes she was really deeply concerend for Brett. and that right there won Bret over with her. You see that's a real test right there if two people can stick by each other through sickness and health. Jess nailed it and did both. The only thing that concerend me was when I read her interview on vh1.com and she said quote "uh I've only seen him once" that's not good either but then again that is what the reunion is for next sunday

elkie

Bret's no prize - as others have said with his diabetes and drinking habits he is going to have one health problem after another as he ages.

dumbjoyce

Heather is not nearly as attractive as Jess, and is really old and used-up looking. She also has a nastiness to her personality. Jess is no great prize, but is WWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYY ahead of ol' wore out Heather.

Jay

Jes RULES!!!

I am so happy the he picked her....I liked her from the very 1st show.

I wonder how they will work out?...... i'm not a big Bret fan, not that i think hes bad or anything....I loved his music in the 80-90 era. I just dont know that much about him. But he seems like he lives his life in the fast lane.....lots of women, booze, and parties. Is he really ready to be with 1 person??......Is she at 23 ready to settle down??......I think Jes is great and was a step in the right direction for him. i would love to see a follow up show.

kn

They really should have edited Heathers hair and clothing. Less is more as you age!

notaceleb

Click,...click,...click,...done. Their 15 minutes of fame is over. Let's move on.

wa wa waa

THEY DON'T CALL BRET " 'EL DOUCHE" FOR 'NUTHIN..

melissa

god did i hate lacey. and i dont think heather really even got that tattoo, looked fake to me, in all the shows after that one her hair was always covering it and you never saw it again.

anonymous

JESS LOSES BIG TIME

NOW SHE'S STUCK WITH THAT IDIOT BRETT

hayley

im so glad he picked jes!she was the only girl he never had a tough time thinking about keeping or sending home,and she was so sweet and smart.heather was hella funny,but i think she was too crazy.i feel bad that she has that tattoo now though.

good luck to the happy couple!all the best to them.it goes to show you that to be with someone,you need chemistry,not conniving bitch strategies [lacey and heather].

Katyfalldown

I have to admit i thought that Bret would pick Heather,Get a Life made a good point ,would he have picked Jess if he had not finally crashed from all that partying?Lets see if they made it to the reunion show.