Judge to O.J.: Gimme Dat Watch!

10/2/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonA Los Angeles judge has ruled that the Juice must hand over a fancy Rolex to the Goldman family, after they saw him wearing it on TMZ. Time is up!

At a hearing today, the judge ruled Simpson must give the watch and other assets to satisfy a judgment that found him liable for the deaths of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.

The judge also ruled that any future royalties from a sports video game that features #32, as well as any of the Las Vegas loot found to be legally his, be given to Fred Goldman, father of Ron.

Cat lady

You people who are making the negative comments about the Goldman's financial settlement suit, you are giving yourselves away. Furthermore, they don't delieve MONEY will bring their son/brother back. But OJ SURE AS HECK does not deserve to live a lavish or comfortable life after MURDERING......DID YOU GET THAT PART?????MURDERING two innoscent people. I don't care who the heck you think you are or how special you think OJ is!!

Sarah

Georgia Girl...THE MAN IS A MURDERER.....YOU GET OVER IT.

WHAT?

Um, how you say guilty. I read I did it book and he say he did it so I believe oj not the rest of you that say he didn't. He should know he was there not you dumbies

WHAT?

CONSENSUS REPORT AS OF 1:37 SEPT 3
98% GUILTY
2% NOT GUILTY

RESULTING IN A VERY SMART COUNTRY TO LIVE IN
2% I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU?
MAYBE don't PLAY IN TRAFFIC MIGHT BE A GOOD PLACE TO START????

Sarah

Caty.....EXCELLENT....couldn't have said it better!!!

Linda

Thank God someone is holding that loser OJ accountable and making him pay! I hope every time he makes even a nickle, the Goldmans are there to take it!

slbenzo

#123 - Paula

#133 - Law/Laymen

When a person enters a courtroom, they are presomed innocent until proven guilty. If you are found not guilty you are still in your original status of innocent. Until you can say that out of your mouth, I pray that you never sit on a jury. People take their oath of jury duty very seriously. Our court system still works in America. We need to respect our jurors verdict and move on. I can't believe I'm saying move on about a case that happened in 1995.

Good lawyering beats fabricated evidence all the time. Talk to me abut a convicted felon named Mark Furhman. He sits his arrogant butt on Fox News all the time. What an insult to the American people. Shame on Fox News.

lu

I know the jury in the civil trial awarded the Goldman's 33.5 million, which they will never see a penny in cash. My question is: Every time a judge orders a piece of O. J. merchandise turned over to them, won't that just be rubbing salt in their wounds? Personally, I wouldn't be able to touch it. Don't know how they'll be able to either.

Gia

You DON'T rember correctly "granny", you're a dolt. It was Ron's MOTHER who had not spoken to him in years.
As for you Benzo, a jury who took a WHOLE 4 days to comb through the amount of evidence presented in Simpson the killer's trial took NOTHING seriously. However, I agree we should respect the civil jury's intelligent verdict and make Simpson the murderer lose everything to Goldman until the judgment is satisfied. As for Fuhrman, who fabricated nothing as any person with the intelligence of a chimp could see, I saw him on Fox News. He looks fantastic. Handsome, respected, and positive. Striking compared to Simpson's bloated and haggard appearance. Someone's a pariah, and it isn't Fuhrman. Karma is a bitch isn't it?

May Simpson the butcher rot in jail.
May Goldman get everything Simpson owns.
May Fuhrman continue with his success.

Sarah

Granny, sorry, you're just not right.

slbenzo

#219 - Candace:

Sorry but yopu are wrong. Poppa Goldman did not speak to his son because of his gay lifestyle. His Mother (God bless her) has not made uttered a sound since the verdict. I'm sure her heart is heavy with grief just as any mom's would be. She has however carried herself with dignity and not gotten caught up in all this foolishness. Her ex-husband is a sick man who needs to stop with the OJ crap. He's killing himself....look at his current wife. She has to pratically beg him to let it go everytime he's on the air.

As for Furhman...he may be handsome and all of that, but his resume still says "EX CONVICT".

Mia

The comments here are fairly shocking. It's apparent that the judge made this decision because a Rolex is not just a watch, it's a luxury item that a person buys mainly to show off his wealth, not to tell time. It is a purposeful slap in the face of the justice system to flaunt the money you've hidden from it. The $32mm judgment against him was not a reward for the victims, it was a punishment for the perpetrator. The punishment was to take away OJ's luxurious lifestyle, therefore, he should not be allowed to own luxury items. While the watch will go to Goldman, what's really happening is that it is being taken away from OJ. The courts decided that he does not deserve a life of luxury, and as an American, I'm pleased to see they are following through.

Gia

Well put Mia.
As for the comments regarding Goldman being gay and estranged from his father-says whom? Were you privy to Ron's personal life? How do you know that-just another way to slander the family of a murder victim?

plain truth

why should oj not pay when the courts ordered him to do that. the JUDGE told him in the cival trial to pay. if he would get a job like all of us and live like all of us, would that be so bad. why should he get it better than all of us. when the JUDGE told him to pay it ment pay. if the JUDGE told us to pay and we did not, then we would be in jail. we MIGHT get a public defender. i doubt we would have a penney in our jail clothes. he flies all over, vacations, plays golf at country clubs, lives in a multimillion dollar home, doesn't work, writes a book on how he killed his children's mother NICOLE and Ron!!!! just make him do what the rest of us would have to do!

slbenzo

Re: #223

First let me say I would never slander a grieving family menber. Second, I do have first hand knowledge of the witness list for the prosecution. Marsha Clark, Christopher Darden, and the Assistant District Attorney (who's name slips me but you may remember him having a heart attack and was not able to continue) removed several witnesses from their list because of their lifestyle and knowledge of Ron's.

Please don't be confused by my comments. I only wish to see the justice system to returned to what it was before this tragedy occured. I don't believe that any American who lived through that trial will ever forget it, just as they won't forget where they were when JFK was assassinated (I lived through it).

Most people listened to the reporters for their daily update of that trial.....I watched it live and could not believe the spin that was put on it each day. I had several people come in to my office in a downtown Los Angeles Hotel each day and watch the trial. The ones there all came up with the same verdict as the jury. Most people formed an opinion from the reporters....not from the trial. No American citizen who viewed the trial could come up with any other verdict. Unfortunately, many believe it was the wrong verdict. I'm not saying whether Simpson did or did not commit murder. I am saying the proscution did not prove it and therefore Simpson should be left alone. That's called respect of the jury system. If the Goldman's want to be upset with anyone, they should be upset with the team from the State of California and not the jurors or Simpson or his attorney's.