Judge to O.J.: Gimme Dat Watch!

10/2/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonA Los Angeles judge has ruled that the Juice must hand over a fancy Rolex to the Goldman family, after they saw him wearing it on TMZ. Time is up!

At a hearing today, the judge ruled Simpson must give the watch and other assets to satisfy a judgment that found him liable for the deaths of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.

The judge also ruled that any future royalties from a sports video game that features #32, as well as any of the Las Vegas loot found to be legally his, be given to Fred Goldman, father of Ron.

Oh Please

Kate: Can you explain to me why Fred didn't talk to this "child" of his for 10 years and refused to speak to him??? Now all of a sudden, he's all torn up about his death. Give me a break, he is so happy his son's killer is rich. He probably can't even remember his son's name. "I'm so torn up about poor Jimmy, I mean, um, Bobby oh, I mean.............."

shawn

leave OJ alone he wasnt found guilty of murder so leave him alone

IowaMom

Hey, Goldmans you forgot to get the cloths off OJ's back!!!! Don't forget the underwear....Imagine the money you will make then!!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!

kim suck

i say he bee inosent!! Lookie here dat boy is gooode!!

H8

Ummm, People get away with murder every freakin day, including the heads of this country. This is the most stupid thing ever. If he did or if he didnt what will taking his stuff do? I only wonder how much money these families have gotten of the murders, I agree Justice needs to be served by DANG you put a price tag on the lives of two people, in which the lives should have been priceless. Your not hurting that mans pockets, are you serious....your feeding him. All this attention and stuff feeds his butt! The INFAMOUS OJ, why why WHY, so we give this man attention.... TAKE HIS DRAWS the next time. THIS IS STUPID and I dont even know WHY I responded to this BS... LOL

Glisten Garbor

If the Goldman's were so torn up about Ron's murder and are so sure OJ did it and need the justice that they didn't get in court, why didn't they hire a hit man to take OJ out? You know an eye for an eye.. Because then they wouldn't get any money. Money is the route of all evil!

jim

What's thwe matter with you people siding with OJ. He's trying to hide every asset he has. The goldmans are entitled to everything he owns. It really isn't about money to the Goldman's, they are just searching for justice. We shouldn't reverse what the courts ordered for the Goldman's, any more than we should reverse OJ's criminal innocent verdict. So Please Shut TF up!!!!

enough already

I can't stand OJ but I find it funny how the Goldmans seem to be the only ones able to collect. I thought the Browns were entitled to some of the judgement as well. Sounds like Ron was worth more than Nicole. This is the same family that was against the book until they saw a profit in it for them. How sad is that?

Oh Please

I guess you didn't value your son in life, but he's sure valuable in death, huh. Well, you can sell OJ's watch and you and your daughter can go "grieve" on a luxurious vacation. Bon Voyage. Oh, and by the way, you might want to consider getting a job soon, I don't know how much longer you can survive off of OJ's trinkets.

carloguido

sure the wierdo wants to be compensated. hasn't he ever watched any of himself on the tube. what a scarifce made by OJ to put so many creeps in the limelight. inclduing the bozos from the CA criminal justice dept. Not one of us has seen the entire trial. Only a few of us know Mr. Simpson personally and how absurd the idea of him ever having done it is, in the first place. OJ is an entertainer. He gets paid to entertain.

gary

GAAAWWWWD, NANCY - you are toooooo stupid to even be alive!!!! The jury didn't kill those two people - OJ KILLED THOSE TWO PEOPLE. The jury was bought and paid for, and stupid beyond belief - just like you.

Sarah

TMZ won't post my comment. Guess it was too blunt and honest.

sarah

Fred Goldman is disgusting, material things will not bring his son back its in very bad taste. What is he going to do with the money or goods go on vacation? Its disgusting

premierepos

Many people have forgotten that Fred Goldman was estranged Ron for six months prior to his death. Thay had not even spoken.

Tells a lot about Fred. It's a MONEY thing for sure.

MeMe300

I couldn't even image waking up EVERY DAY with OJ Simpson on my mind! What does the man do, scan the internet for OJ whereabouts? call his private eye and attorney for OJ updates? good grief, let it pass. The real shock and pain of his son's murder ended years ago. Time helps to heal that pain (thank God). Now it is all about the money. I lost all sympathy and respect for the Goldman's when they went after thre right to and printed that book. They were all against the book, until they found out they could make money. Then they spent weeks with their attorneys coming up with the right words to justify the publishing of the trash. The GOLD-diggin Goldman's need to get a life. How petty to ask for the man's watch. Hope its fake. The love of money keeps evil in their hearts. They are no better than OJ.
Goldman is living in his own personal OJ hell, and that is probably where he will rot, and for what, some publicity and a few thousand dollars. Pathetic Man!