Heidi Fights More Than Just Low Self-Esteem

10/4/2007 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag are teaming up with Taco Bell to raise awareness for World Hunger Relief Week.
Spencer and Heidi
Seriously. We're not kidding.

The "Hills" duo is helping Yum Restaurants (Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, A&W and Long John Silver) and the The World Food Programme raise awareness and funds during World Hunger Relief Week.

Apparently, every other "celebrity" was too busy.

Cindy

Thank God i live in a state that has a "Taco Bueno" I will never to the Bell again.

shak deisel

i think i just threw up in my mouth. ohhhhh! nooooo here it comes again! great weight lost plan guys

death on a cracker

yummy... the best thing for malnutrition is empty high calorie crap! makes sense in America.

stop world hunger, eat fried fish!

rod munch

First (1st)

Only swim in the Ocean

I lost my appetite looking at this picture.

poop

Gross. I won't be eating there anymore!

Gia

Boycott KFC. They, unlike every other fast-food chain refuses to adopt any animal welfare standards. Seen the KFC undercover videos? They'll make you think twice about eating there. Not to mention the fact that they have more health code violations than all other chains. KFC is disgusting on so many levels.

pjblogger

Two Taco Bell headlines on the same page? Wow! Yo quiero, Taco Bell...or something like that.

Team K-Fed

They are so gross. They will do anything for attention. Elodie is a pimp for saying that she would handle that job for Heidi and then she quit. But yeah, I have the runs when I eat at any of those places now thinking and these two kissing makes me have to go now....

cr1039

BOYCOTT KFC - Live scalding, clipped beaks!

Those two are so yucky, I wish they would go away.

K

Who in the hell gives a rats ass about these two!!!!!! I don't! Let's move on already!

Maria

They are both such idiots. Look at them they're not really kissing. love ya right!

Melissa

WOW the two want to finally do something nice !!!! STILL can't STAND thses two !!!! AND yes the pic DISGUST me !!!!

Snarksnarksnark

There are not strong enough words in English to describe how montrously disgusting these two are with their poorly-acted PDAs. Call an exterminator to spray the building after these two verminous leeches leave.

just saying...

K - you literally took the words right out of my mouth!

Seriously, why do we care about these people? Just because their publicist tells us to. Well I am not buying.
And what are they doing... TACO BELL for World Hunger Relief Week???? So sad and pathetic. I can't stand it.

These two are talentless morons....
DON'T CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!!!!!!