A Couple of Boobs at a Pumpkin Patch

10/5/2007 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's nothing like a staged photo-op designed to look like a candid moment, that in reality shows off what losers you truly are!

Still in need of a frightening Halloween costume? How about going as one of these two fame whore cheeseballs? Better act quick, they won't be around for long!

Emily S

Why are these people famous? I mean really.. why is ANYONE from a reality show famous for that matter! They havnt done anything worthwhile, they just let cameras follow them around so that the whole world can see them acting like morons.

jms

What does Spencer do for a living other than being a character on the reality show????

Heidi has a career but what does he do??? Even before they were together he seem to do nothing. Is he from some rich family like Brandon Davis that does not have to do anything except spend his trust fund.

Rockmelon

Seriously. Do either of these nobodies have a real job or do their lives consist of "photo op to photo op?"

tara

Spidey and Speckle they are fugly! They are both traaaaash! Spidey go back home to CO and take the prick with you!

tara

It's to bad they aren't good looking like Lauren, Audrina, Whitney, Brody and Jason.
Maybe that's why they are so jealous and angry.

Melanie

Yeah who they hell are they? And Yeah aren't their 15 minutes up yet!?!?! I don't really know anything about them other than they were/are on a mtv reality show (that no one cares about) and i'm so sick of seeing their cheesy faces all over everything. They're B.O.R.I.N.G TMZ!! Let's get something good on here! I'm sick to death of Britney also........C'mon guys you can do better than this....Didn't your mama's teach you about looking desperate????

I call bullshit

his father is a dentist- big whoop. he says he is heidi's 'manager' so basically he does nothing.

notaceleb

Him - kick him to the curb. Her - send her over to my pumpkin patch.

CHRISSY

This has got to be the MOST pathetic attempt to gain fame I have ever seen. These two are the biggest losers to hit the reality circuit. Heidi enjoy life without any friends and hope you realize soon that Spencer is a user and you are being used!

Naples

IF YOU ALL WERE AS TIRED OF US AS YOU SAY.........YOU WOULDN'T LEAVE ALL THESE POSTS. GUESS YOU MUST STILL HAVE INTEREST!

I call bullshit

...oh and at the end of the last episode it shows heidi walking out the door of their apartment- she tells the pratt she has to go to work then looks at him and says 'you should try it some time'....

I call bullshit

To SPENCER: we are posting because we are all appealing to have your fugly self removed from this site....

Berly

PLZZZZZZZZ Make them go away!!!

DS

Welcome to Stepford!

Kristin

OMG..what boobs! I am referring to the two of them, not her fake ta-ta's.

They arent even hollywood pretty...what is up with these people? This is exactly why I hate the hollywood thing.