Brit to Parenting Coach -- Buzz Off

10/8/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources tell TMZ the real reason Britney Spears didn't answer her buzzer when her kids came to visit last Thursday is because she wants nothing to do with anyone who tries to tell her how to be a good parent.

We're told Britney was well aware that her kids were coming at 10:00 AM. She had telephone conversations about it 10 minutes earlier. Britney's big concern was that she didn't want the parenting coach, who was in tow, to tell her how to interact with her kids.

So Brit's solution was to not answer the buzzer, as her kids cried in front of the house and waited for 40 minutes before K-Fed's bodyguard pulled the plug and returned home.

Britney has been told for a year that she needed help in raising her kids, but she has steadfastly refused to even get a proper nanny. Now the squeeze is on and she's not responding.

And even though our sources say Britney will show for court as ordered on October 26, another source tells TMZ Britney has repeatedly said she would never attend a court hearing.

And finally, as if her life isn't messy enough, we're told Britney is running out of money. Even though her single is a hit, the prospects of the album remain questionable because she's not going to promote it or tour. And we're told she spends like a crazy woman.

Chris C

Poster #55, Lee Lee. Not everyone who has children has the "Mom Bone," or famously known as "motherly instinct." I can testify first hand on that; I'm a single Dad, and the mother is absent from my son's life. I have a close friend who's a single Dad of four children, and their mother was constantly disappearing for weeks out of a month. Pretty much, had a similiar life to Britney, just minus the fame and wealth. Sad, but it happens every day.

On another note, I am going to mention this joke, but it is in no way to be cruel to Britney, just a joke I heard from a comedy. "Just because a dog gives birth doesn't make it a mother."

sam

What a loser. You'd think she'd want to do anything possible to regain custody. She’ll go broke alright, her song did great with the kiddies under 14 but that's it. Her slightly older crowd (14 and older) is not buying. She deserves nothing if she can’t get it together for the sake of her kids. She should not mess around with a judge that has you're children future in his hands.

Chris C

Poster #62, you can get paid for sleep studies. Google "Get paid to sleep."

ANONYMOUS

This woman is a waste of space and air.she a wicked woman that will continue to get what she deserve. All her problems is just begining it not the end she wicked and refuse to change her selfish ways. Horrible mother. I pray those boys never live with her.She is not fit to raise an ants before a human. Her parents ,siblings no one can save her. she a wicked person and is geting what she deserve.God is a just God. What so ever a person sow they will reap. She is reaping what she sow.She do not give a damm about her kids the only reason why had them was to keep keviin when that did not work she abondon them.She cares for no one but herself. Her mother is responsible for her daughter disgusting way if she was going to teach her about caring for people and being a good mom maybe she was going to turn out different. her mom thought her nothing about being a good mom she doing what she learn from her.Jamielynn need to be away from her sister nothing good come from her she is a disease. All she cares about is sleeping with every loser that tell her hi that what she will teach her sister if she not beginalready. She a disgrace to woman everywhere.

Chris C

I meant Poster #61, not 62. Oops...

suzysnowflake

Not a single thing would ever come between me and my children!!! There is no way on Gods green earth would I have me kids crying at the front door for 40 minutes. That is cold cruel and done right mean. May the thought of her kids crying haunt her , for life. Give me the babies I will raise them. For free. I know what I am doing. You are a bitch Brit. Go straight to hell.

K

BRITNEY SPEARS GOING BROKE? I guess y'all forgot, the b-i-t-c-h has sold over 86 million records and is the only female artist to have 4 #1 albums hit #1. I HIGHLY doubt she's going broke.

Sorry TMZ, your 10 yr old sources Sean and Cody aren't right this time.

Tangie

Men=raped by mommy

MissVee

Well, perhaps her running out of money is a good thing - all the golddiggers and the sleazoid creeps will disappear like a fart in the wind as soon as her purse is empty - then maybe she'll get a clue and start picking up the pieces of her life. Noticed she doesn't even have the common sense to fix the ding in her car. This is the Michael Jackson story all over again - except Brit won't be turning black anytime soon and she clearly wants nothing to do with kids.

rock I.Q

andrew
I like your joke..lmao... but its really so sad that this nightmare of a mother is doing this to her little boys its sick.I wish she could get some help you would think her mother would be telling her not to go out to dinner,wtf.Do these people watch the news.Its like everyone is saying, she is media starved reports of over 100 photographers following her and lynn lets her take Jamie out to dinner,she should have her in a mental hospital being evaluated... already.its been a week since the trainwreck lost her kids..lets go..she will wind up dead... if she does not get help...soon..if not by the paps in a car crash... then by a crazy fan trying to put her out of her misery and attempting to stop her pr nightmare...I dont wish it on her but look at the fiasco... no protection...no Body gaurd its sick

Allred Tree

HIDEOUS MONSTER FREAK is what she is! I knew she was lying. How very, very abusive and just imagine how she treated those children when no one was around!

How can anyone forgive her?

Dan

Who exactly are these bogus sources? This story has zero credibility... TMZ you guys are so lame! You need to start reporting the facts instead of hearsay garbage!

jc

She should tour for her record on the road and take her paparazzi freak show with her.

Echo

IF SHE WERE A NORMAL CITIZEN NO ONE WOULD GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE DOES AND HOW SHE DOES IT.

I THINK THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO SPEND A LITTLE MORE TIME ON THE TRULY WORTHLESS PARENTS IN OUR WORLD.

OH NO THE KIDS GET CANDY! OH NO THE KIDS ARE CRYING BECAUSE THE PAPS ARE TAKING 1000'S OF PICS AND FOLLOWING THEIR MOM ALL OVER THE PLACE! OH NO A BABY ON THE LAP WHILE DRIVING, I GOT TO DO THAT WHEN I WAS A KID, I DIDNT GROW UP "COUNTRY" BUT SHE IS RIGHT, COUNTRY PEOPLE DO THAT.

EVERYONE WHO JUDGES IS PATHETIC. GET A LIFE.

Capt. Clean

There is an ancient Chinese proverb that goes "If you don't change your direction, you will wind up where you are headed."