Britney is with Her Kids -- Right Now!

10/8/2007 2:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is-- as we speak -- visiting with her children at her home in Malibu.

An eyewitness tells TMZ that Sean P. and little Jayden were escorted into the house this morning, along with what appears to be the court ordered parenting coach. Britney is now walking around her gated community, dressed in a super short pink mini-dress, with the boys and the same nanny that was with the kids at Kevin's house.

Her hair is in a ponytail and she's talking on her cell phone. Quality time!

Story developing ...

DEE-VA 1960

HO,HUM,YAWN

Terry

it's so silly for someone to come on here and diagnose someone they have never met!
You could find many mental illness's that fit her behavior!
One could also mistake drug addiction for a mental illness.
Until someone is in a proper medical setting and free of all drugs how can you type out a diagnoses for goodness sake.
Bi Polar disorder is being over used, It can also copy drug addict symptoms!.
When they are coming down off the drug and when they get the high form it all can appear like the illness to someone not looking for or unable to see signs of drug use. Stop with the playing doctor.

Sara

IS SHE REALLY??!!! OMG!!!! BREAKING NEWS!!! IS SHE HOLDING THE PHONE WITH HER LEFT OR RIGHT HAND? PLEASE, I HAVE TO KNOW!!

BARF. You all are low, really, really low.

Mom

Just leave the girl alone.Do people have anything better to do than track her every move?

ME

Mommy, don't kill me!

Terry

lol at the comments about Brit at the gas station so much.
Not a good advertisement for that car she is promoting for a Beverly Hills car dealer.

tara

Soooo Sad. She is truly pathetic!

rminva

So nice that she has so little time with her kids....and she is on the cell phone. I have dropped a few friends because on the occasions when we did get together, they spent more time on the phone than they did interacting with me. I find that to be extremely rude!!

Annette

Umm #70 - You yourself said it was a re-post in your #21 posting, so obviously it isn't the first time you've ever posted your information. Actually I wish Britney Spears would fall over a cliff - I am not a fan.
Britney may well be bi-polar. I'm not a psychiatrist. But if she is, the constant infusion of caffeine, poor diet & drugs (legal or otherwise) can't possibly be helping.
For those who are getting ready to ask why I even visit the blog sites, it's in the hopes of learning that Britney has finally been admitted to a long-term facility. That's for the sake of her kids; I could care less about her.

Sebastian

Bad mom, bad drug addict, bad slut, bad education, bad since of style, bad skin, bad hair, bad person

TP

Katte - get a clue ok

1) he (K-pud) did this to her

2) does more drugs than Britney

3) got Britney into the drugs

4) is sucking 28,000 a month out of her bank account

5) is not gainfully employed

6) I can spell Britney/Idon't hate her/I say leave her alone/

7) Karma ia a bitch

800 pound gorilla fart

Hey Coach tell her that sweets and cola can't substitute for time and love . Dlckhead.
Someone give this lost lady a map to her brain so she can find herself . Dlckhead.

nips??

Hey Brit,

Tell-em all & show-em how,

I'll be the 1st in line...

XXOO

Annette

HARRY - GET A CLUE, OKAY? BRITNEY WANTS US ALL TO TREAT HER LIKE AN ADULT. THAT MEANS SHE TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT GOES INTO HER MOUTH & UP HER NOSE. YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER ENABLER PLAYING THE BLAME GAME.

does THIS really matter?????

It's pretty sad to see so many people filled with hate towards a stranger....because that's what she is........do you know her or just think you do because you read TMZ? The Dr Phil poster was too funny, yeah diagnose a stranger on a GOSSIP SITE now that made my day...LOL......DUMB*SS. ALL celebs are nuts...the whole town is...there, that is my diagnosis.