Jonny Says

It's Not Fair,

Sues Bonaduce

10/9/2007 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that "Survivor" reality star Jonny Fairplay has filed suit against Danny Bonaduce, FOX Reality Channel and others for what he calls "an unjustified and surprise assault" at last week's Really Awards.

1009_bonaduce_fairplay_launch_doc
In the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Fairplay claims that after he was thrown over Danny's shoulders, "Instead of immediately calling an ambulance to care for [Fairplay] or taking other action, the defendants -- the television channel, the producers and the owner of the venue hosting the event -- did nothing."

Fairplay is suing for battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence and negligent supervision.

Reps for FOX Reality and Bonaduce's people had no comment at this time.

Me

Danny could sue Johnny for unjustified and surprise humping..sexual harrassment

suspicious

Kim go brush the tooth you have left. I'm sure someone in the trailer park will loan your fat ass a toothbrush. I'm not Fairplay. I'm a lawyer and I know what the hell I'm talking about.

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

Hey Danny BonerDouchebag! Say goodbye to all your money, or at least whatever chump change you ex-wife left you with.
This is a slam-dunk case, you moron, you assaulted the guy on videotape, then bragged about it!
You will be paying off this judgment for the rest of your life, and it couldn't happen to a bigger A-hole.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

WHAT IS THE RUSH

JONNY FAIRPLAY...................HAS TO CHANGE HIS NAME TO...............

JONNY OBNOXIOUS............THIS MAN ALWAYS ASK FOR IT, I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE PEOPLE WATCH HIM. HE IS A OBNOXIOUS MESS, AND NEEDED A SO CALLED PUNCH IN THE NOSE, BUT A DROP DOWN IS JUST AS GOOD, SAD TO SAY, BUT HE LOOKS FOR IT.

MJ RIP

Uh Jonny is a total media whore and total loser. Danny isn't my favorite but you know what, he was only defending himself. He shouldn't have gotten up on the stage, but JF shouldn't have humped him.

I figure it's like a date rape. You might go on a date with someone, that doesn't mean you are giving them permission to rape you. Danny made a poor choice, but JF is a menace to be humping others like that. I'd have done the same thing and I'm a chick. I could take JF.

rina461

Fairplay got what he deserved..but I think I would have kicked him a couple times after he the floor, myself..

PoorYou

Johnny go call your mommy. Boo Hoo. Your mom would tell you to stop touching people the wrong way you pervert.

Danny you are a nasty sounding drunk.

...

Someone needs to put his big boy panties on and get on with his life. He brought it on, he needs to live with his embarrassment. Maybe then he'll go crawl in a hole and just go away.

Sir my ass

Well, atleast they both have something to do now. What is the saying....about idle hands and the devil???

Kayser Soze

Jonny......Why don't you go cry to your " GRANDMA " ;-)
ahhhh what goes around........

Yaya

Jonny Fairplay is an idiot. I was at the event when it happened and NUMEROUS people called 911 and tended to Jonny after the incident occurred. His lawsuit is unjust and unfair. The man provoked Danny Bonaduce and got what he deserved. GET A LIFE JONNY FAIRPLAY!!!

voiceofreason

Isn't Jonny the same jerk who was making fun of a stuttering man that was talking to Leif Garrett last week? Wow, it's true, what goes around comes around. That man can not help that he stutters, that is why Jonny's teeth were knocked out. Karma is a bitch.

robbyrob

Dont worry that Fairplay wont win! I almost guarantee that Bonaduce is going to use a "attack" defense!

judge for yourself!

jeff

Fairplay is a jerk but Bonaduce and that dumb bitch he was with both admit that he went up there to cause trouble and take Fairplay out. His intention was to hurt him. Dannys interview with TMZ afterwards in which he described what happened did not match the video at all. He had no business going up on stage, did it for a joke. When Fairplay joked back Danny hurt him. Did you see that stupid ass smile on his face? Fairplay may have some gay sense of humor but Bonaduce is a sick sick person who needs serious help, again.

Martin

Cool Johnny! Now is your chance to get those horrific teeth fixed the right way!!