Jonny Says

It's Not Fair,

Sues Bonaduce

10/9/2007 8:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that "Survivor" reality star Jonny Fairplay has filed suit against Danny Bonaduce, FOX Reality Channel and others for what he calls "an unjustified and surprise assault" at last week's Really Awards.

1009_bonaduce_fairplay_launch_doc
In the lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Fairplay claims that after he was thrown over Danny's shoulders, "Instead of immediately calling an ambulance to care for [Fairplay] or taking other action, the defendants -- the television channel, the producers and the owner of the venue hosting the event -- did nothing."

Fairplay is suing for battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, negligence and negligent supervision.

Reps for FOX Reality and Bonaduce's people had no comment at this time.

Piper

"94. LOL... Nice little essay.

Mr. Bonaduce did what any normal person would do, throw the loser off.

Your "extended" argument lacks any common sense. What, throw the loser over his head was not ALSO improv???

You need to think before you write. GET REAL!!!

Posted at 2:30AM on Oct 10th 2007 by laker1"

**********************************************************************************************

Oh, and BTW, it'd be better for you in your efforts to hit home if you actually READ replies.

I did happen to say that it was "improv" and I did happen to include that fact that Bonaduce's actions getting onto the stage as being forgiveable. Even then, my opinion matters not where the actual laws apply here. Albeit, it remains that even though Danny didn't invision the outcome of this event, he did in fact, antagonize and cause accidental injury to another party. His actions were inspired by others, he acted on his own free will, his actions caused physical harm to another. Period.

Your opinion and my opinion no matter how much they agree are NO match for the existing, written law.

This is my point entirely.

KT

I hope this case gets thrown out! Regardless of the fact that Bonaduce "interrupted" the show, Fairplay should NEVER have jumped on Bonaduce! That right there is ASSAULT. So if Fairplay wants to take this to court, that's fine, but it's just going to waste a bunch of money because LEGALLY, HE was in the wrong first.

On a personal note, Bonaduce did what most rough and tumble guys would do in that situation. In my opinion, a real man doesn't let a loser like Fairlplay friggin' JUMP on him and simulate sex! That's totally degrading, completely inappropriate, and not even funny. Fairplay is lucky he didn't do that to my boyfriend or any of his friends b/c they're All-American collegiate wrestlers and anyone of them would have picked him up and slammed the frickin' daylights out of Fairplay's A$$...and rightly so!

Piper

Posted at 3:08AM on Oct 10th 2007 by VAL

100. NO REAL MAN WANTS TO GET HUMPED ON TV OR OFF. Danny reacted to the slime bag as any real man would have and as every one of you males who are not gay would too .. and add to that half the classy gay guys who would be offended by a slob humping them too, they'd have thrown Jonny overboard too.

FACE IT .. JONNY ATTACKED BONADUCE ... it was not pretty! Danny should sue that freak Fairplay because his suit has no merit.

Posted at 3:16AM on Oct 10th 2007 by VAL"

Did you both neglect to see who wrapped their arms around whom first?

Obviously not.

Cartman

MBJ, read the attached link and weep for your boy. Be sure and read both pages.

Piper

"102. "99. Jonny Fairplay had no right to jump on Danny B and I don't blame him for pushing him off of him. Bonaduce is no gay freak and if you looked at his arms they were at his side, he never attempted to strike the fairy. He only pushed him over the edge as anyone else might have with a guy draped around and over him. Ugh... creepy. This is not a suit that Fairplay will win, but he need some press I guess. Danny is at least a man and a loving dad so lay off him and pay attention to the train wrecks who are not honest and lie about their addictions and their progress. I wish him well. The freak Jonny shoud be wished nothing at all good.

Posted at 3:08AM on Oct 10th 2007 by VAL

Posted at 3:16AM on Oct 10th 2007 by VAL"

Did you both neglect to see who wrapped their arms around whom first?

Obviously not.

Posted at 3:23AM on Oct 10th 2007 by MBJ"

EEP!

I meant to say, "Obviously". Not, "Obviously not.".

It's all on recorded tape, Danny came on stage, and wrapped his arm around Fairplay first.

Danny Bonaduce made the first phyical and most injurious moves. Every single step of the way in this event. Like it or not, the proof is in the footage.

Cartman

MBJ, now I think you are just trolling.

KT

Piper

"108. MBJ - You are a troll, give me a break. Bonaduce walked onto stage and put his arm onto the shoulder of of Fairplay to tell him they were booing him b/c they hated him. During the booing Bonaduce actually turned to his girlfriend and said that the booing was b/c people hated fairplay. On of the stage coordinators witht the headsets overheard Bonaduce and told him to go up there and tell Fairlplay that. He did, he walked away, then he got accosted by fairplay. And I say good for Bonaduce for throwing that rat over his shoulders, no one should let themselves be treated like that!

Posted at 4:00AM on Oct 10th 2007 by KT"

Call me "troll" or anything you like, it won't defer from the fact that in a court of law, -with all actions recorded/televised, with bystanders attestments publically announced to the media and the obvious malice Bonaduce displayed from the get-go- your criticism of my words here don't mean diddly.

It's okay that you hold the need to insult me since you have no grasp of the very real legal concepts taking place here.

Pick on me all you want, you're only proving how incorrect your thinking is here on this subject. No biggie.

Piper

"107. MBJ, now I think you are just trolling.

Posted at 3:34AM on Oct 10th 2007 by Team Bonaduce"

Your username on this forum says it all. If you are to be taken seriously as a member of "Team Bonaduce" as you're entitling yourself, then do your team a favor and have a reply with logical substance in defense of your captain, Mr. Bonaduce. Otherwise your comments will be taken for nothing more than a bunch of ignorant and juvenile, hot air.

Jeebus, do you people have re-fill perscriptions on blindness pills or what????

Piper

Posted at 4:00AM on Oct 10th 2007 by KT"

Also, I'd like to ask you how you can claim Fairplay "accosted" Bonaduce first?

Regardless of any head-set play by Fox employees, regardless of the goading by Bonaduce's mates or implied opinions of the general public that Fairplay is an ass (I have to agree wholeheartedly Fairplay's an ass too) that Bonaduce was acting upon, the fact that he was NOTallowed on stage to begin with but by his own accord walked on stage, lends the first of many legal wrong doings.

Look, I happen to like Danny Bonaduce far more than Fairplay -EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK- but that makes no difference at the end of the day. What Danny did was wrong no matter how you try to justify it, he was wrong the second he came on that stage and laid a hand on Fairplay. He had no business being there and his fault lays within the facts that his actions were due to the precipice of dislike/hatred and the result was physical harm at the least to his intended target-Mr. Fairplay.

Intentions were very clear as to what Mr. Bonaduce's actions displayed. The fact that he pushed them too far is not the fault of Mr. Fairplay. Try as we all might to figure around it to point a just finger in his direction as we will, it won't change the facts! I'm sorry, but it won't!

La Femme

Fairplay got what he deserved, He jumped on bonaduce like a dog in heat.I would have done the same thing.He has a nerve suing. He should get a life. LA Femme

Radical Free Agent

The standard for 'knowingly' assaulting another is 'physical harm'. Fairplay caused no harm.

The standard for 'reckless' assault is 'serious physical harm.' Obviously Fairplay has serious injuries from a reckless misdemeanor assault.

Most of you people sound like hormone-fueled 8th graders. Read a challenging book and stop worrying about the size of your pee-pee.

La Femme

Fairchild assulted Bonaduce's character as well as his body. After seeing fairchild jump on bonaduce, I questioned whether Bonaduce was gay or what, which i don't believe he is.fairchild made it appear as though they had something going on,if you get my drift. I found fairchild's action dispicable as well as offensive. LA FEMME

Jon

Wait, isn't jumping on someone a form of assault too? Jonny has nothing with this. He has a history of anger problems and acting like an ass. He jumps on someone on a stage, the act obviously wasn't wanted so it can be construed as an assault in itself, and then forgets to put his arms out when he falls to the floor. The only thing that Bonaduce did was lift Jonny over his head to get the idiot off of him, self defense if you ask me.

Naples

I WOULD THINK THAT THIS 'FAIRPLAY" CHARACTER WOULD BEAR SOME RESPONSIBILITY WITH HIS ACTIONS. YOU CAN'T JUST GO AND JUMP ON SOMEONE AND THEN CRY FOUL WHEN THEY DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THROW YOU OFF!! ANOTHER FRIVOLOUS LAWSUIT.