Kelly Osbourne Is a Joker

10/9/2007 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gorgeous pop darling Kelly Osbourne clowned around town on Monday. Hee hee!
Kelly Osbourne
The ravishing, pancaked, porcelain-skinned soon-to-be 23-year-old took a break from terrorizing Gotham City to enjoy a dark night out in London instead.

DEE-VA 1960

ARE YOU KIDDING--GORGEOUS, IN WHAT WORLD ? NOT THIS ONE, I,VE SEEN BETTER LOOKING ROAD KILL

Merry Christmas

Turd #46. You are 100% correct. If the shallow Cali people would realize there is more to life than tanning and starving themselves, they would not see the rest of the world is gross. Their standards are disgusting. Kelly doesn't need their approval.

Diana

I kinda like Sharon and Ozzy. They are not phony. But to call Kelly "georgeous" is a big leap of judgment. What's up TMZ. Trying to butter your cookie.

cary

She might be suffering from Exacry disease which is when a person's face rook exacry like their be-hind.

Seriously

Who does her makeup? The Joker?

bdiddy

I Kelly and Family!!
BUT she reminds me of the MAD TV charater "Ms. Swan" Remember that??

bdiddy

OOOPS I meant I like :) Kelly and Family

Puh-lease

TMZ, do you have blind people writing for you now? Kelly Osborne is NOT "gorgeous" by anyone's measure. Her personality is horrible as well, based on her behavior on her dad's reality show.

Susan B

What's the big deal? I am sure a makeup artist did her hair and makeup. She is not fat... a little chubby, but not fat.

She actually has a pretty good voice.

gertrude

why exactly do you think anyone cares about some offspring that has no talents, looks or interests?

YumYum

She isn't a has been- she's a never was and never will be.

Switch

i dig her joyful goth look in the pic. she's having fun

robal

gorgeous? if you like pudgy drag queens; i suppose ...

Alex Rogers

That open mouth smile and look of her eyes tells me exzactly whats going on in kellys mind.

nothing.

doesnt she look dumb. what are you smiling at. Whee im in a car. going to a bar. paid too much for my clothes, and more for this dumb look. wheee.. my dad pays for it all.

that is truly the look of nothing going on upstairs, and explains how you can leave the house like that. probably pretty doped up too.

What a sad sack of crap.

mom

I need glasses to use my computer,but even without glasses she looks pretty bad. Who said gorgeous?????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments