Will Rodeo Rope Bret After All?

10/9/2007 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

rodeo, rock of lovePoison frontman Bret Michaels' VH1 romance reality show is over, but the love between Michaels and show contestant Rodeo may not be.

Rodeo, who was sent home mid-way through the "Rock of Love" season when her son got sick, says she was shocked when the winner, Jes, told Michaels he'd made the wrong choice. "But I could understand how Jes felt," she said.

And now that Bret and his stringy blonde extensions have been spurned by his "Rock of Love" pick, Rodeo believes she may have another shot at him. "Tons of the other girls were saying, 'now you'll have second chance. I'm going to see where it goes. I'm not going to chase after anybody." Ride 'em, cowgirl!

As for redheaded "Rock of Love" villain Lacey, Rodeo says, "When people take medication with liquor that's dangerous." Lacey never messed with her because, says Rodeo, "all of [the girls on the show] respected me and I respected them."

hottitotti

I agree that anything after 2 tries at "love" is a bit ridiculous. Did anyone see I LOVE NY last night? It's not "original" like it was the first time around. Sister Patterson is such a loony and just gets on my nerves and she and NY were just trying way too hard last night to get a laugh. I know I'm talking crap but I will still watch. Damn me........

Switch

rodeo is cool.. think she could lay off the steroids perhaps

reality

None of this is real. It's just a tv show.

Brandi

I still say he should have stayed with Heather... But Bret has a problem... he wants a taste of every flavor out there... Like how many of those girls did he have sex with? Seriously thats gross... and ALL those girls tasted everyones cooch every time they kissed him. GROSS! Even Heather said it herself

Dawn Day

Wigdanna....LOVE THAT!

Hell yeah people, that's not his hair! The man is 43, paunchy and unfortunately he suffers from diabetes. Last I heard "ED" is very prominent in men with diabetes and you add being over 40....well that's why the little blue pills are probably on his night stand. What makes me ill is that when he talks everything 'turns him on'...I'm thinking...doubt it!!!

HotMexx

Bret sux!

BeeBee

Even though she was crazier than a box of frogs, I still liked Rodeo! I thought the show got a little boring after she left. But of course I still watched it anyway, mostly to see when that skank Lacey got voted off. I can't believe he was banging her the whole time. ICK!!!

Julie

Oh my gosh this was ten times better than the lame "Bachelor" on ABC. I loved all the drama - put a bunch of stripper ho's together and that's what I can excellent reality tv. I liked Heather - she was the only one who was real. Jes was obviously doing that show for the fame and the rest of the freaks were just too much fun to watch. I say Rock of Love - 2. The trashier the girls, the more fun it is to watch! Bret on the other hand was just too soft - and everything turned him on. What was up with his puffy face on the reunion show? Bleeeeechhhh...

D

5. Rodeo is a tranny!

Posted at 2:40PM on Oct 9th 2007 by Bob

I AGREE WITH YOU BOB.... SHE IS A TRANNY..... LOL......

lukalemmer

I thought Jess was really cute and genuine, shows how much I know!!!!!!!! I am so disappointed she proved to be fake! I guess that's what I get for believing in anything that comes out of Hollywierd!!!!

Shut up!

Well actually Jes made this decision after watching the season on TV. She said it was obvious that Bret and Heather had a bond that she and Bret didn't have. Then at the end of the show she went and hugged Heather and said she didn't care what America thought what she said about Bret picking Heather was the truth. So I don't think Rodeo has a chance over Heather anyway. I do think, however, he had bonds with Heather and Rodeo. I liked the show, but I'm not interested in seeing another season. And you people talked about Bret being old and ugly and wearing eyeliner, but at least he doesn't look like an old crusty crackhead like Flav.

f-em!

Check out the CAMEL TOE!

Shut up!

I liked Rodeo but not necessarily for Bret. And she had one of the most annoying laughs I've ever heard. Lady just please don't laugh.....ever!

Kristin

What happened to Man Band?

Sarah

Rodeo I hope that everything works out for you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments