Sarah Jessica Parker: Pants Problem in the City

10/10/2007 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A mousy-tressed Sarah Jessica Parker was all argyle on the set of "Sex and The City" yesterday. Clad only in a garish, electric blue sweatshirt and thigh-high socks, SJP seemed to have forgotten her bottoms! Then again, who hasn't forgotten a bottom or two?!

Sarah did a skirt-free strut through Central Park, in sky-high heels and a smile. Put on some pants!

Fashion Evolution

Well it definitely looks like she's wearing shorts. This outfit is unique and sexy. Wanna see everyday fashion? Check out: myfashionevolution.blogspot.com

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I love the outfit - the boots eh - but the outfit is cute cute cute just like sarah.

lulu - don't be jealous you can be in love with yourself too because nobody else is gonna love a beeeeeyotch like yourself.

Fashion Evolution

Although not really age appropriate, this is a fun outfit. Wanna see everyday fashion? Check out myfashionevolution dot blogspot dotcom

TheONE

WOW look at the size of those hands

gertrude

new meaning for 'clothes horse'

Realist

Hey Halloween isn't til the 31st stick woman. I'll be lookin' for ya.

someone

She kinda looks like she belongs in a Hannah Montana Video with 14 year olds in that outfit.

kamihi

That hair colour suits her but why does she insist on dressing SO badly?

Me

I have seen many photo's of her, I honestly don't see what people see in her, I think she is sooo ugly!

Blah

WHOEVER WROTE THIS STUPID STORY SHOULD RETHINK A CAREER AS A WRITER. Why is putting pants on the theme of this story? This look is of a longer top over a skirt with thigh-high stockings. That's what it's supposed to look like, and the stylist for the film, Pat Field, is a genius. You TMZ dorks really don't know anything, much less what angle to take for your crappy photo stories. Harvey Levin should fire whoever was SO uninspired and boring enough to write this.

lavern holloway

i liked her on sex in the city . heer style was very personal. now it seems she's stuck in time. call me carrie. i know some funky styles that won't make you look like you are trying to look like a juvie.

sasha

I don't even know why I'm trying to comment on this old broad..sooo hidious!!!

MissVee

Apparently, SJP thinks she's still 17 years old and can rock that outfit. Girlfriend - you are over 30 - time to dress like a WOMAN! With all the designer clothes out there - couldn't you have picked something that looked more appropriate for your age. You'll be one of those women wearing midriff tops with their 70 year old wrinkled up belly showing through, 3 inch fingernails and way too much makeup. Hire a stylist - there's a very fine line between edgy and embarassing.

noitall

**************** WHAT?????????? ***************

I guess I'm the only one on the planet that just doesn't get it..................

I think this chick is rather unattractive, has a whiney voice and frankly, not that talented.

I DON'T GET IT ......SHE'S MORE LIKE "SUCKS IN THE CITY''...................

female

she has shorts on. Get a pair of glasses you jealous bitches!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments