Done with Ryan, Reese Gets Snapped with Jake

10/11/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On the day that Reese Witherspoon officially split from hubby Ryan Phillippe, she showed up at the premiere of her new movie -- which co-stars rumored ex-beau Jake Gyllenhaal. Awk-ward!
Jake Gyllenhaal, Reese Witherspoon
The pair managed to avoid being photographed together on the red carpet. But at the after party, director Gavin Hood pulled the pair together for a couple of forced photos.

Jake looks thrilled, doesn't he?

Merry Christmas

I hope these two get together and stay together. He's hot and she's cool.

yvonneray

She looks like a baby monkey. He's cute though. Ryan Phillipe always looked like he was sucking on lemons.

Lolita

Oh GAWD Jake is such a sexpot! Love to love him!

SCgirl

Soooo annoying that thing she does with her tongue in almost all of her smiling pics.

rico13

Jake is a sexpot but I doubt he's straight from all I've heard..which is fine with me..

jeff

I JUST KNEW that Reese & Ryan's divorce would be finalized right at the time Rendition is about to come out. I saw a pattern here from the get go. First Reese & Ryan announce their split up and right away she starts filming a movie with heartthrob single Jake Gylenhaal. Right away the rumours start that she chased after Jake until she got him. Its all a bunch of bull about them splitting up and getting back together so many times. They never split up, always together. Just a big coverup so people and the media will get off their backs for privacy purposes. They both think we are all so stupid to know whats truly going on here. Rumours have surfaced from another web site that Jake has been hanging out at Reese's house again alot along with his sister Maggie and Peter Sarsgaard.

L.A.

Jake is THE HOTTEST THING! He is cool and sexy and I have such a celeb-crush on him. He's the only actor I have ever gone gogga over like this, but boy is he under my skin. If he and Reese are an item, then all I can say is: Lucky her! I envy anyone lucky enough to snag the adorable Mr. G. She looks real nice here too, when I can tear my eyes away from Mr. Dream Eyes for a nano-second (and I'm not talking about Gavin!).

Lala

I agree, SCgirl... that's exactly what I thought when I saw the pic. Sticking her tongue out between her teeth makes her look like a country bumpkin in every pic.

jeff

Karen, I have to agree with you on all of this. There is a pattern here. Also heard the rumour too that Jake is spending alot of time at her home with Maggie and Peter Saarsgard, and also heard that they all may be going to Hawaii over Thanksgiving for a vacation. Paparazzti get your cameras and videos ready - this is going to be a good one!!!! Pictures finally????

www.bignamesex.com

I usually make really pointed comments....My apologies on this one...Jake...you're OK as an actor....would you do me a solid and talk to your sister and have her show more boob moving forward? They're kinda nice looking.

Nanna

He is the best actor I've ever seen, and I loved her in Leg.blonde and J.Cash. His acting in Bokeback broke my heart and changed my life for good. Wonderful couple.