Nicole

Pops Out Down Under

10/11/2007 2:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nicole Richie is getting her required exercise! The plumping minx was seen perambulating in Australia yesterday -- in this 1930s South Philadelphia sofa cover.

Miss Richie is in Australia while her baby daddy performs down there ... um, with his band.

mary

she looks much better now...

Cinderella

Just a slut.

Lexi

I think she looks good. I wonder where these women find strapless maternity clothes. When I was expecting I was lucky to even find something sleeveless. I wouldn't wear strapless anyway, but I would have liked to have the choice.

danny

less is better . don't believe me? look.

charliesangel

frankly, I think you are a bunch of horse's a--es for being being ugly about the girl. She's on an upward spiral and deserves better.

Deana

It is comments like this that made her want to try and lose weight in the first place. Regardless of what she looks like, she is healthy and I hope that she stays that way.

t.m.

She looks great I wish her all the luck in the world!!!!!

Rhonda

this is just what the doctor ordered. she looks healthy and radiant.. congrads on your new bun and congrads on your new found figure..your look GREAT girl...
get some fish and lots of tomatoes helps with baby health

jaguar

I love Nicole!
I am glad that we're pregnant at the same time!
hopefully, it will be a boy like mine!!

Kristina

I think she looks beautiful!

Tianna

Becoming pregnant has been the best thing to happen to Nicole because she has meat on her bones once again, like from before she lost all that weight to look like her anorexic "stick figure" rich girl friends.

Thank god she gained weight for the sake of the baby growing in her belly.

I dont see the sense in losing all of your normal weight to fit into size zero designer clothing anyways. Bring back the days of Marilyn Monroe. When it was beautiful & normal to be a woman with CURVES (the natural way. No plastic surgery).

nj

sexy prego joels one lucky man - Im sure he knows it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3